Re: Favorite Spring Tour Shows

#7087 3 years, 6 months ago
Saturday night at RCMH was probably one of my favorite nights i went too
dograt
Fresh Boarder

#7140 3 years, 6 months ago
3/18/2011 Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA

I: Feel Like a Stranger, El Paso, High Time, Beat It on Down the Line, Wang Dang Doodle > Big Bad Blues, Don't Ease, Cold Rain and Snow

II: Cryptical Envelopment, New Speedway Boogie, A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall, Rosemary > Morning Dew > Cryptical Envelopment > Eyes of the World > The Other One, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Playin in the Band

E: Brokedown Palace

Previous ''Wang Dang Doodle'' 2/13/2010 [79 shows]; Previous ''Beat It on Down the Line'' 2/14/2010 [78 shows]; Previous ''High Time'' 6/26/2010 [52 shows]; Previous ''Rosemary'' 5/30/2010 [57 shows]
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#7372 3 years, 6 months ago
This whole Tour has been really hot, but Phil's B-Day and the RCMH Run standout as some real gems!!!
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#7374 3 years, 6 months ago
1: Binghamton-Wow
2: Phil's B-day
3. RCMH Friday...and I know I'm in the minority. I went all three RCMH. but Friday was my fave of the run. Train in Vain, Might as Well the 1/2 Step. The whole 2nd set was great.
WorkingmansEd
Junior Boarder

#7412 3 years, 6 months ago
Wallingford was a sentimental standout for me as the boys put on a love-fest for my fiancee's first show see: oh darling, reuben and cerise, pigpen tribute.

Best played show IMO was saturday night at the tower. Smokin jack straw to open the 2nd set (I think Furthur has that song dialed in better than any other)
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds