• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chadwell
Junior Boarder

Favorite Spring Tour Shows

#6977 3 years, 6 months ago
What're your favorite shows so far from this tour? Favorite sets? Look forward to hearing your opinions
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Chadwell.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Favorite Spring Tour Shows

#6981 3 years, 6 months ago
Well, the only show I made it to was Binghamton. But I've been loving the setlists from the weekend tower shows, and All RCMH
shows. Really liked the look of the St. Pat's. show in Fairfax. And all the Abbey road stuff. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#6982 3 years, 6 months ago
the best buy and radio city runs were great but, then again the whole tour has been pretty hot.
very few dull moments
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#7007 3 years, 6 months ago
my first one back was the 20th sunday night loved it rcmh were nice to
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

#7009 3 years, 6 months ago
Really haven't seen a bad show yet. The band is tight. The setlists are well chosen. The jams between songs are getting way better. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#7010 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw Wallingford, the Best Buys and RCMH shows and who could pick anything but RCMH enless you wern't there?

That place is just so nice and then they have all there one of a kind lights and that giant screen with tripped out images all night.......it just dosn't get any better!!

Phil's B-Day was another spectacular show finishing Abbey Road n all. Every show was awesome and I'm sure any setlist played at RCMH would be many peoples favorite show just because of how nice it is there.

Sunday night RCMH plain and simply tops anything I've ever seen. (never saw the Grateful Dead though, unfortunatley)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rikmcnik
rikmcnik
Junior Boarder

#7018 3 years, 6 months ago
I think it depends on what kind of show you perfer... for me any show with Dark Star in the setlist...dont get better.
So IMHO...even though Sun. @RCHM had stellar performances, i think the Sat.@ RCMH is the best that I've heard.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#7037 3 years, 6 months ago
I would say Hampton
GOOD LOVE
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#7044 3 years, 6 months ago
Caught 4 of 5 Towers... all but Tuesday... I'd have to give the nod to Sunday 3/20. HOT HOT HOT ....been on the bus since 81 and about 1/2 way through the second set I had to sit down to catch my breath from the auditory assault that was goin down. All four were very good to excellent.. and I am a tough critic. Call em like I hear/see em.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#7050 3 years, 6 months ago
Do the Broomfield shows count? I had so much fun, they reminded me of old school Dead shows, the vibe was so laid back and the band was SO on.

I liked the Best Buy shows I saw alot also, but I am always partial to shows that have room for fans to spread out and mingle before and after. Course I'd never say no to ANY show and the ones I've been listening to all sound wonderful as well. Seems it's ALL good : )))))
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds