• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: What will they play tonight??

#69720 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok what's with all the hotel california guesses have they ever played it? It really doesn't sound like something that would fit their style.
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#69721 2 years, 6 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Ok what's with all the hotel california guesses have they ever played it? It really doesn't sound like something that would fit their style.

It sure doesn't! They sound checked it in Eugene, and I guess it's the 30th (?) anniversary of the album.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#69723 2 years, 6 months ago
funky420 wrote:

They have been sound checking it. It is about time for a dire wolf to pop up. Hopefully we get a stream tonight, even delayed would rock.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, SunshineSue
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#69734 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:

It sure doesn't! They sound checked it in Eugene, and I guess it's the 30th (?) anniversary of the album.

gotcha I guess I could maybe see them pulling it out tomorrow to close the tour, although like I said I just does'nt sound like their style
The voices tell me what to say
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#69757 2 years, 6 months ago
My guesses for tonight is promised land, another catfish, Althea estimated,comes a time and hoping for desolation. Row. Of course I am happy just being here in cali. Hope you get a stream tonight.

Peace, Tim
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#69928 2 years, 6 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:

gotcha I guess I could maybe see them pulling it out tomorrow to close the tour, although like I said I just does'nt sound like their style

Train In Vain certainly wasn't their style, so I think anything's possible. Hotel California seems pretty cheesy though.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds