• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

i finally seen The Music Never Stopped

#69559 3 years ago
Wow, what a movie! I always thought it would be a cheaply made film, but I was wrong of course. My favorite film for the moment.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Re: i finally seen The Music Never Stopped

#69563 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
Wow, what a movie! I always thought it would be a cheaply made film, but I was wrong of course. My favorite film for the moment.

I want to see it. Is it at Blockbuster? Comcast? Netflix?
Without love day to day insanity's king
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#69573 3 years ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
captaintony wrote:

I want to see it. Is it at Blockbuster? Comcast? Netflix?

it's on netflix, but you got to get the dvd sent...awesome film...
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#69619 3 years ago
I got it at Blockbuster. I was one of the millions who got rid of Netflix or Qwikster whatever you call it now. Definitely watch it. i love the way they use Uncle John's Band in the movie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perry
Chester
More or less in line

#69621 3 years ago
Great movie. I was really surprised at how much I got drawn into the story. A must see.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#69672 3 years ago
Amazing film!!! I rented off ITunes one night before fall tour started. I didn't start watching until midnight, and figured I watch half and then the rest the next day. I couldn't turn it off, and probably should of watched it again. One of the best father son stories I have seen.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#69703 3 years ago
Good flick, it was way better than I thought it was going to be. " Dylan gets it "
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#71164 3 years ago
I finally watched it. Wow, what a great film!!! "That would be Uncle John's Band, and it's not damn, it's goddamn, and I just won a pair of goddamn Grateful Dead tickets, didn't I?" Great scene.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#71193 3 years ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
I finally watched it. Wow, what a great film!!! "That would be Uncle John's Band, and it's not damn, it's goddamn, and I just won a pair of goddamn Grateful Dead tickets, didn't I?" Great scene.

What'd the dj call him heart attack Henry or something like that? That's so cool the bands let them use their music for that movie. Did you watch the extras where dr. Sachs went to his first dead show and found himself dancing after awhile to his own amazement.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#71216 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:

What'd the dj call him heart attack Henry or something like that? That's so cool the bands let them use their music for that movie. Did you watch the extras where dr. Sachs went to his first dead show and found himself dancing after awhile to his own amazement.

Yes I watched the interviews with Dr. Sacks. What a cool Doc! Now I want to re-watch Awakenings and read some of his books, too.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds