• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: I can't remember if I've pooped lately

#69629 2 years, 9 months ago
Just be careful captain...I have to assume you're still farting on your co-worker all day long. If you are really backed up....well lets just say you may end up with an extra surprise in your pants one day.

I'm hoping you are crapping well and just entering premature senility.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#69710 2 years, 9 months ago
Why don't you just start saving your poop in bags with the days of the week written on them?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#69748 2 years, 9 months ago
i used to live in a squat where we would poop in a five gallon bucket that you would put a plastic bag in so you could take your poop out side and like, bury it, but this one chick would never bury her poop she would just throw the bag-o-shit like in a bush or over a fence, welll when we all found out about this we kicked her skanky ass outa there. you gotta have some standards
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#69753 2 years, 9 months ago
drink about 6 beers and eat at least a dozen super hot chicken wings. Come morning, you will be poopin, no problem
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#69780 2 years, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i used to live in a squat where we would poop in a five gallon bucket that you would put a plastic bag in so you could take your poop out side and like, bury it, but this one chick would never bury her poop she would just throw the bag-o-shit like in a bush or over a fence, welll when we all found out about this we kicked her skanky ass outa there. you gotta have some standards

Where did you keep the bucket?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#69803 2 years, 9 months ago
Dang Im sorry I was missing all this intelligent conversation. I suggest using your oil dipstick to check and see I you are full. Then react accordingly.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#69984 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Dang Im sorry I was missing all this intelligent conversation. I suggest using your oil dipstick to check and see I you are full. Then react accordingly.

I think we were digging pretty deep on this conversation. By far, this could be the most intelligent conversation there is.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#69985 2 years, 9 months ago
poopbanana_2011-10-08.gif
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#69991 2 years, 9 months ago
wngfan wrote:
drink about 6 beers and eat at least a dozen super hot chicken wings. Come morning, you will be poopin, no problem

Or you could just go to Taco Bell. That is a fool proof way to end it all.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#69993 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
wngfan wrote:

Or you could just go to Taco Bell. That is a fool proof way to end it all.

well, everything is all right, cause I took a big roundhouse dump in the old throne last night. Man, those would be great lyrics!
Time to create page: 5.08 seconds