• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

I saw a wookie again yesterday

#69554 2 years, 10 months ago
He was hanging with people who weren't wookies so I was a little startled at first, and then I realized they had captured him in the wild and were trying to civilize the little monkey.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: I saw a wookie again yesterday

#69558 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw one on TV the other day. He was hanging with Indiana Jones and that black guy who hawks Colt 45.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#69560 2 years, 10 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
I saw one on TV the other day. He was hanging with Indiana Jones and that black guy who hawks Colt 45.

he's like the master Wookie of all that is noble. I bet Indiana Jones made a fur coat of him.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#69562 2 years, 10 months ago
There were many of the wookies in the lot at Red Rocks. They have some sort of condition whereby they are compelled to hold up one index finger and walk around and around. Weird.
Without love day to day insanity's king
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#69565 2 years, 10 months ago
I thinks its mating season. Them's good eatin'.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#69566 2 years, 10 months ago
You are letting me down here.

I was hoping for a traditional forum call out thread to our mascot.

(and as the Ambassador of Love, I must raise concerns about the whole wookie thing... it's demeaning)
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#69574 2 years, 10 months ago
wookies like Colorado.

Funny. I had the wife and kids at the scene at RR the last day. New scene for my 10, 13 yo's. They know the music and sing along to Dead tunes at home, in the car, hiking, skiing (wherever theres a tune source) so I knew they would dig the music once in the venue. It was the happening outside that I had to prepare them for so as to avoid shocking their innocent heads.

I told them about wookie, in a loving way, so they were tuned in when wookie approached in the parking lot with some peace sign emblems on strings for $5. Kids were polite. Plus, they've seen wookie in various locales around the state so wasn't all new.

Funny description here:

1. wookie 942 up, 510 down

A lifeless idiot whose whole existence consists of following around jam bands and not showering or shaving. When they're not panhandling or trying to rip people off, they're selling veggie burritos or grilled cheese to fund their useless existence. They stand for nothing and care about nobody else. (Not to be confused with a hippie. A hippie is someone who lives a certain lifestyle due to their beliefs. Hippies often shower and have jobs.)

Yo those wookies over there are trying to sell beat rolls.
Freedom is truth.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#69575 2 years, 10 months ago
We are just kidding. We have to laugh at ourselves, or we will go insane. No offense intended.
Without love day to day insanity's king
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#69576 2 years, 10 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:

That shit is getting old. Four threads in just over a week is enough.

PMoondancer wrote:
(and as the Ambassador of Love, I must raise concerns about the whole wookie thing... it's demeaning)

Not washing your hair for years and letting bugs live in it is demeaning.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#69616 2 years, 10 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
You are letting me down here.

Come on Paige, you know I'm joking. If I can't go a day without saying something demeaning, it's not a complete day for me.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds