• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Big Ralph
Junior Boarder

Man,all these critics are rough on Furthur

#69535 3 years ago
Hey Folks- You know you can find something wrong in everything if you want to. You know Bob and Phil have put some good bands since the end of the Grateful Dead. They are what they are.Great Nights,good nights,so so nights,blah nights. They are some of the "senior" persons still out there doing it. yeah maybe its the dough...it sure helps...but you know when Phil does that donor rap ,I hear "GRADITUDE". Keep it going BOB and PHIL.love ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: derek92, funky420, mattgill, strangerinboulder
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: Man,all these critics are rough on Furthur

#69539 3 years ago
Big Ralph wrote:
Hey Folks- You know you can find something wrong in everything if you want to. You know Bob and Phil have put some good bands since the end of the Grateful Dead. They are what they are.Great Nights,good nights,so so nights,blah nights. They are some of the "senior" persons still out there doing it. yeah maybe its the dough...it sure helps...but you know when Phil does that donor rap ,I hear "GRADITUDE". Keep it going BOB and PHIL.love ya!

I keep seeing Bring Ratdog back this and that. It clear that no one likes change. My first show was Ratdog and I loved it, Just like I love Furthur. You need to enjoy the fact that we still have this great thing going today, one day It will all be gone, lets enjoy the moment and keep on Trucking.
perry
Senior Boarder

#69541 3 years ago
You don't like, don't go, more room for us
Last Edit: 3 years ago by perry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: derek92
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#69548 3 years ago
Everyone's a critic. Always take it with a grain of salt ( and a margarita). Gonna miss me when I'm gone, gone, gone.....they are more than just lyrics.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#69581 3 years ago
I feel you. But oh well if they don't like furthur its there loss, more room for us to dance!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds