• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jonpatrick
Fresh Boarder

Re: Phil/Jill - any chance of honoring Joseph Kimu

#7777 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Jonpatrick.
Jonpatrick
Fresh Boarder

#7778 3 years, 3 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
wow i am very shocked by the attitudes of some of you people!

i have personally witnessed someone sober as a judge fall down a set of stairs at SPAC she was very badly injured and was put into a coma so they could deal with the swelling in her brain....according to most of you she was all fucked up on acid or mushrooms and it was all her fault and she made us all look bad!!! what a bunch of shit!!
a spinal tap is the only way to find out if it was acid or mushrooms. lets wait for the tox report before bashing him-- also if it was safety glass (i don't believe it was) then how did he crash through??? and he didn't dive out the window as some of you would suggest! the window was at floor level-so he dove head first into a concrete floor and missed and went out the window???? please people- i don't think this young man did this on purspose- it was a terrible accident!

where is the kindness, where is the love, where is the community that i USED to know???? -i see alot of jerks giving their opinions on post # 1 of their posting history- every one has to have a first post - but something nice is always better than comming on an lecturing or admonishing a group or individual for their thoughts- agree to disagree - no time to Hate!!!
God bless joes family and friends at this horrible time! RIP Joseph!

Whata holier then thou attitude. So many of your posts has some type of name calling, profanity, blame everyone else except for the offending individual; then you go onto lecture about kindness and love. Practice what you preach ! So y
Crista
Fresh Boarder

Re: Phil/Jill - any chance of honoring Joseph Kimutis?

#7781 3 years, 3 months ago
The wishes of the Kimutis Family are expressed in the classified obituary printed in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette this morning. For anyone that is interested, please look it up to send condolences or to donate to a fund set up in his honor to provide for the education of his sister.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Nancyinthesky
Junior Boarder

#7783 3 years, 3 months ago
www.soundspike.com/news/article/1868-furthur_news/

just an FYI, folks:

>>..Pittsburgh Police Lt. Dan Herrmann told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that "at least one witness" claimed that Kimutis charged a window after getting into a stance "like a football player" and yelling, "Hike!"
Some fans contradicted that account, however, in postings on Furthur's official website. One fan wrote that he overheard police interviewing a witness who said the man did not yell "hike," but that he ran back and forth through the venue's "lobby/concession area" before launching himself head-first through the window, which was about three feet off the ground.
"Nobody could have stopped him or 'talked him down,' as it happened before anyone even knew what was going on," the fan wrote. "His friends said he was kinda of a joker/prankster type and it seems that he might have just been goofing around and didn't realize he could go [through] it or something like that. In any event, it's not even clear he was 'on' anything -- he was there with his Dad as well -- he may have just been screwing around and had a very horrible accident."
Toxicology reports on Kimultis reportedly are pending.
cap
Fresh Boarder

#7846 3 years, 3 months ago
I came across this website as it was listed as a top suggested site to visit when I typed in Joe's name in google.

Joe is my cousin and was such a beautiful, caring, amazing young man. He truly touched so many lives and I believe that he is in a better place watching down on us. Please pray for his parents and his sister.

I didn't want to get involved, but since so many people are commenting on JC's post, I wanted to clear some things up. I thank JC for posting a message defending Joe's honor, however, I needed to state that almost all of his/her facts are incorrect. One of the only true things that is written is that one of his best friends did pass away 6 months ago. Other information that was written about him having mental instability, diabetes, a sick mother, losing his aunts, and taking his fiancee off life support (or even being engaged for that matter) are incorrect. I am not sure what the motive was to make up that information, and as far as I am concerned his close friends and family only need to know the true Joey, but I wanted to just state this so that the media/press do not believe/quote that information. Again, JC, I am appreciative of you defending Joe for whatever your reasoning was, but wanted to clear up some information you provided. I am also thankful for everyone else on here that has posted kind words about Joe and are keeping my family in your thoughts. Please, just don't believe everything you read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
judit
Junior Boarder

#7847 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks, Cap, and sorry for your family's loss. This must be an incredibly hard time for all of you. Take care.

Peace.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#7853 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow, so the "defender" was totally lying? That's a pretty effed up way to defend a "friend's" honor.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Deadphishie55
Junior Boarder

#7856 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you for the clarity Cap it definitely didn't all seem to add up. Stay strong man and your family is in my thoughts and prayers
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#7859 3 years, 3 months ago
cap wrote:
I came across this website as it was listed as a top suggested site to visit when I typed in Joe's name in google.

Joe is my cousin and was such a beautiful, caring, amazing young man. He truly touched so many lives and I believe that he is in a better place watching down on us. Please pray for his parents and his sister.

I didn't want to get involved, but since so many people are commenting on JC's post, I wanted to clear some things up. I thank JC for posting a message defending Joe's honor, however, I needed to state that almost all of his/her facts are incorrect. One of the only true things that is written is that one of his best friends did pass away 6 months ago. Other information that was written about him having mental instability, diabetes, a sick mother, losing his aunts, and taking his fiancee off life support (or even being engaged for that matter) are incorrect. I am not sure what the motive was to make up that information, and as far as I am concerned his close friends and family only need to know the true Joey, but I wanted to just state this so that the media/press do not believe/quote that information. Again, JC, I am appreciative of you defending Joe for whatever your reasoning was, but wanted to clear up some information you provided. I am also thankful for everyone else on here that has posted kind words about Joe and are keeping my family in your thoughts. Please, just don't believe everything you read.

Really sorry for your loss, thank you for coming out and clearing up some stuff....My comments were based on what I assumed was facts from a friend, now we find out its a troll...

To JCSmith312 , your a fucking shitty troll, get the fuck out of here....Pretty sad you gotta come to a pretty cool forum such as this and stir up a bunch shit with lies...

Again, horrible situation, i send out good vibes to all involved in this tragedy...
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#7860 3 years, 3 months ago
Ya know here's a thought...If someone in the know would offer an explanation as to what happened the other night it would curtail the assumptions and accusations. I understand this is a personal matter but it has also been made a public one. There were a lot of people directly and indirectly involved that I am pretty sure would appreciate an honest explanation. After all this did happen in a public place and obviously has had a big impact on this community as well as the family and friends of the deceased. Just a thought.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Bud
Junior Boarder

#7914 3 years, 3 months ago
I don't think the kid is a dumb ass. You would kind of assume(and this is probably what killed him) that in a stair well on the 4th story would be a like a Plexiglas sort of substance what if two metal heads got into a fist fight by the window and was pushed through. You kind of take for granted that when your herding tons of drunken fans going home from all kinds of shows and the window was at knee height. That it would be more than double pane regular glass. I personally wouldn't test those boundaries. But this whole thing reeks of alcohol rather than hallucination. He was with his dad and probably just joking around. And although it could have been the doses I would care to wager he wasn't tripping with his dad at a show. Even though I have done the same, I was much much older. I don't think he counted on it being regular glass. There is probably good reason to have a stronger glass. I think it was an accident waiting to happen. And unfortunately this is a black eye for the scene . But the venue has to answer to why there was a cheap ass double pane window on the fourth floor that's at Knee height. I will say a prayer for his family what a horrible way to go. And from all accounts he was a nice kid. But that's were the old saying comes in. Don't ever assume B/C it makes an ass out of u and me.
Nancyinthesky
Junior Boarder

#7921 3 years, 3 months ago
>> There is probably good reason to have a stronger glass. I think it was an accident waiting to happen. And unfortunately this is a black eye for the scene . But the venue has to answer to why there was a cheap ass double pane window on the fourth floor that's at Knee height.

Totally agree.
RIP Joseph Kimutis
And my condolences to his family and his friends.
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds