• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Phil/Jill - any chance of honoring Joseph Kimu

#7351 3 years ago
Vey welll put queenie there are alot of negative nancies out there who all have an opinion with no facts which to base them. what we need to do is give our love and positive vibes to his family.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie
judit
Junior Boarder

#7375 3 years ago
Isn't it about "honoring" or "remembering" his life, not his death? He was just a young kid at a show, and something happened. To his family and friends he wasn't his death, he was a beautiful being; isn't that worth remembering?

FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#7377 3 years ago
Anyone remember Adam Katz?
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
judit
Junior Boarder

#7378 3 years ago
I didn't know him (I'm on the west coast) but I remember when he died. There was sadness and anger throughout the community. I don't remember all of the details.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years ago by judit.
JCSmith312
Fresh Boarder

Re: Phil/Jill - any chance of honoring Joseph Kimutis?

#7379 3 years ago
You know some of you people are just straight fucking ASSHOLES! I knew Joey & he was MY friend. It's so easy 2talk shit on people u don't know because none of you have lost him. HE WASN'T ON DRUGS & HE DiDN'T DRiNK. So for everyone running they're mouth & ASSuming things..u can shut the fuck up & stop now. K? Thanxx. Joe had been thru a lot this past yr. He lost his best friend 5wks ago in a car accident, 3mos ago he lost 2aunts 4days apart & then he finds out the girl he used to be engaged too, has been taken off life support after almost 6mos of struggling. He had been going thru TONS of shit at home w.his parents [one is also very very sick] & he had the opportunity 2go 2this concert. He LOVED Furthur..seriously. All he did was listen to Furthur, never had any other cd's or anything. He was actually thinking about getting a tattoo to honor them. He had all types of shirts & hoodies made w.Furthur on them lol..he even got some of his friends into them as well. When we found out they were coming 2PGH we knew we had 2get him tickets. He was so excited & then everything in his life started going downhill. He was saving money 2get the tickets & everything. One day we went 2 a pizza shop, and uknow how they have the "Donate a dollar to save Sally's life" cups? He took out this paper bag & put it in the jar. All his money he had saved up. He didnt eat anymore, he was just walking around like a zombie. He's a diabetic & wasnt taking care of himself..and anyone who knows anything about Diabetic's, knows that when they're body starts acting up..they can do CRAZY things. A friend & I dragged him 2the dr's where he refused 2talk 2them & tell them anything. He had severe depression & wldnt even get out of bed. We got him the tickets, thinking he wld take this girl that lived a few houses down..but he didnt even care. Not even a smile. His dad tried over & over again 2get him out of bed & help him feel better but nothing worked. The night of the concert he agreed 2go 2the concert w.his dad if we stopped nagging him [we sang jingle bells for 2hrs straight]. I got a call from him a few hrs later & he thanked me & told me he loved me & appreciated everything we've done 4him. But nothing would make him alive again. He said that his soul had died & he was a walking shell. He started talking crazy then..he didnt remember who he was talking 2. I knew he was going into diabetic shock & acting crazy. He hung up on me & next thing I find out I lost one of my best friends. Joey was one of the sweetest ppl ive ever met. I lost 12ppl in the last 2yrs..and every one of them have impacted me. But losing Joey really hurt. He was my sons godfather. So b4 u sit here & talk shit on someone u know NOTHiNG about. Remember that he was someones SON, BROTHER, GODFATHER, UNCLE. Remember that HiS family & friends are MOURNiNG THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE. Show respect. If this was your father or brother you would feel the same way!
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#7380 3 years ago
yes, I remember
The following user(s) said Thank You: JCSmith312
JCSmith312
Fresh Boarder

#7382 3 years ago
and just so everyone understands..when I mean his money saved up 4tickets I mean he saved it for the whole concert...not just admission.
judit
Junior Boarder

#7384 3 years ago
Sorry for your loss, JCSmith.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
The following user(s) said Thank You: JCSmith312
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#7390 3 years ago
What a good friend you still are to him...I admire you for sharing Joseph with us. Thank you.
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#7398 3 years ago
Dear JC... Obviously, nothing that we can say can heal the devastation, but know that there are many good people around here that truly care about the loss of this young man. My hope is that the negativity/ assumptions will stop and those who have said things to further upset you will learn and think before they post. My sincerest condolences to you, Joseph's family, and all who loved him.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds