• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

bad news bears

#69177 3 years ago
Our car hydroplaned off the freeway on the way from Vegas to La, 360'd an flew into a ditch, some really scary shit but fortunately everyone is ok, the car had to be towed back home so had to miss last nights show Hoppin in another car an hittin the show tonight but damn that sucked. Be careful all its crazy out there, still tryin to make it to Monterey but Iono....
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: bad news bears

#69180 3 years ago
damn dude sorry to hear - good luck with everything, glad your ok...
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#69183 3 years ago
You will make it! And you are going to have the best time and forget all your troubles ever happened! Sending smiles your way!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#69185 3 years ago
My sympathy and prayers are with you. It sounds almost like what happened to Jerry G as a young man which he referenced in Mississippi Half-Step: " Lost my boots in transit, pile of smoking leather, laid a retread to my feet and prayed for better weather."

A little bit of Jerry & the Holy Spirit will get you through.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#69195 3 years ago
Glad you're Ok.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#69199 3 years ago
Thank you all and by the way the Vegas show was sizzling! Open with China Cat?! Viola Sandwich all over the second set and a killer FOTM not to mention that sped up Casey Jones and Why Dont we Do It In The Road!! Met Schurider from the forum but didnt have time to meet up with others maybe tonight. Just gettin my car ready for LA an then onto Monterey!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#69209 3 years ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Thank you all and by the way the Vegas show was sizzling! Open with China Cat?! Viola Sandwich all over the second set and a killer FOTM not to mention that sped up Casey Jones and Why Dont we Do It In The Road!! Met Schurider from the forum but didnt have time to meet up with others maybe tonight. Just gettin my car ready for LA an then onto Monterey!

I must have listened to a different show..
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#69224 3 years ago
newyawker wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:

minus the Bobby flubs I thought it was a good show from what I heard, wouldn't of been disapointed if I was there
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#69525 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
newyawker wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:

minus the Bobby flubs I thought it was a good show from what I heard, wouldn't of been disapointed if I was there

perhaps. I thought musically they were off tremendously. But this horse has been beaten to death so lets just move on as we all have to.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds