• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite
Junior Boarder

Re: Teen plunges 30 feet to death (from MSNBC )

#8180 3 years, 4 months ago
I AM CAPITOLIZING THIS POST TO SAY YOU ALL SHOULD BE MOSTLY PROUD OF THE POSTS HERE. ALL. "OTHER SITES" SEEM TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE ANY RIGHT AT ALL TO JUDGE, THINK, FEEL, BE, MAKE LIGHT, NAME CALL (CRAZY PEOPLE) AND THEIR ASSORTED PEA BRAINS WHO HAVE NO PLACE SPEAK IN PLACE OF THIS BOY.
TO BE ANYTHING BUT LOVING, SUPPOTIVE AND GRIEVE FOR HIS FAMILY AND FIRENDS is unallowed in my world.
HERE HERE FURTHUR SITE.
NO ONE FELT WHATEVER HE FELT AT THE MOMENT FOR WHATEVER REASON.
IT IS A GOOD FEELING TO SEE SO MANY BE REAL AND NOT 'LOSERS' WHO POST NOTHING THEY KNOW ABOUT.
I do hope that it was not saddness and he knew what would happen. I hope it was a "rush" of an urge. I know all too well how strong the feeling can be that "with 1 act, I can make all my pain go away." All too well.
Rarely do we walk in each ther's shoes in the cyber wolrd but so many attack, bully and spead lies. Even to deceased! OMG.
May the arms of the angels hold this handsome young man for all eternity and his family and friends find strength in these earl years to come.
I was there. At the bottom of the escalotor. And FYI, that glass was paper thin and that is unaccpetable to a new building in this day and age of risk, weather, humans and heigth.
((to Furthur site & healing to all--always))
kryskros
Fresh Boarder

#8279 3 years, 4 months ago
CosmicChuckD wrote:
I saw on the news this morning that the toxicology report came back and they found some mushrooms in his system.

No you did not see this report - you either made this post up, or are perpetuating some bullshit from some other idiot! Toxicology reports take weeks...stop being an asshole and just shut up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwhitty
Mrs Deviled Egg
Fresh Boarder

#8285 3 years, 4 months ago
Harold of the Rocks wrote:
In my experience, there's "bad stuff" at every single show. In fact, the venues sell it. It's called ALCOHOL.

None of the drugs you buy in the parking lot will cause bravado the way alcohol does. Everyone thinks this kid was drugged out of his mind. The old "LSD makes you think you can fly" farce.

He was 19, and his Dad probably bought him a couple of beers.

My view is that since he was at this show with his Dad, he probably was not under the influence of psychedelics. It was probably Iron City Light that gave him a sense of invincibility.

Absolutely!

I LOVE venues that DO NOT sell ALCOHOL! I know venues think they need those alcohol sales, and I love that Furthur has at least gotten rid of the tanks in the parking lot for the most part, but it would be so nice to not go to shows with drunk people. Drinking these days at shows has just gotten out of control... it just makes people soooo inconsiderate. I have been PUNCHED at Furthur for not letting drunk people push past me (literally just holding my ground while still dancing) near the front (because I protect the nice strangers in those first 3 rows so they don't have to stop dancing and deal with the drunk people). sad stuff.

but whatever the cause, this is a very horrible thing, and my heart goes out to everyone that was at the show and the kid's family.... just awful.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds