• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Teen plunges 30 feet to death (from MSNBC )

#6963 3 years, 4 months ago
Seems like an unecessary tragedy. Take care of each other folks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
DancingSinginggirl
Fresh Boarder
Play On Keep Listening

#6986 3 years, 4 months ago
Understand completely
this is just plain sad
we all need to remember to try to communicate with each other a bit more at shows
oo
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#6990 3 years, 4 months ago
Comfort from a stranger can really help put things in perspective. Don't be afraid to help someone calm down, the smallest gestures can go a long way. Ive experianced this myself... were all in it together people. We are all somebodys brother, sister, best friend, mother or father. Kindness of strangers is the glue that keeps the whole experiance together.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Gratefulgravesmn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CinnamonGirl53, Delilajones, irishqueenie, jenbrightsky
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#6991 3 years, 4 months ago
Comfort from a stranger can really help put things in perspective. Don't be afraid to help someone calm down, the smallest gestures can go a long way. Ive experianced this myself... were all in it together people. We are all somebodys brother, sister, best friend, mother or father. Kindness of strangers is the glue that keeps the whole experiance together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brobnsita, Mr.Miner
rikmcnik
Junior Boarder

#6997 3 years, 4 months ago
Tragic...is all you can say. Young man had his whole life before him. RIP Joseph
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#7015 3 years, 4 months ago
So sad...my heart goes out to anybody involved....

I was on 14 grams of mushrooms sunday night at RCMH (seems like a lot which it is but when you doing them days in a row.....). Anyway I was leaving the bathroom and a few people thought I was freaking out or suttin and were like "you can ride it out man" n stuff like that but I assured them I was fine......just couldn't talk straight or anything like that.

I do however appreciate everybodys concern and hopefully any tragidy like this will be prevented in the future......I know I'm gunna be on the lookout now for any bad trips, just so, so sad.....way to young.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorado Greg
Lynx
Visitor

#7019 3 years, 4 months ago
14g?!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#7020 3 years, 4 months ago
LMFAO come on man, whats wrong with posting pics I find online for my avatar... look on the shroomery if you want some (lol)
Lynx
Visitor

#7021 3 years, 4 months ago
LOL here too. Ok... glad you saw that. Gonna edit my post now.
DancingSinginggirl
Fresh Boarder
Play On Keep Listening

#7023 3 years, 4 months ago
now Im reading that he catually never went into a "footbal stance" and a bit of a different story ... here are some of the other posts,on what happenned at the show\
" I was also right there when ity happened but I didn't see it occur. It was about 5 minutes into setbreak and I saw a girl I know very well balling and hysterical. In fact, I stood right there when a cop interviewed her 2 minutes after it happened. FWIW---she did not say he yelled hike but that he ran back and forth through the lobby/concession area and then just ran and launched himself head forst through the window, which, BTW was only 3 feet from the ground. He had to have been very low to the ground to have done this. Nobody could have stopped him or "talked him down", as it happened before anyone even knew what was going on. His friends said he was kinda of a joker/prankster type and it seems that he might have just been goofing around and didn't realize he could go throught it or something like that. In any event, it's not even clear he was "on" anything---he was there with his Dad as well--he may have just been screwing around and had a very horrible accident. It definitely is not the band, his friends or anyone's fault as unless you had a crystal ball and knew this was gonna happen no one could have done anything. The window was also in a corner area so it was kinda out of the way and off to the side of the area. Terrible tragedy but it's definitely not clear what exactly happened especially in relation to possible intoxicants. He may have been totally sober for all we know." either way it ia horrible tragedy ... oo
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds