• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Was Gumby at last nights show? Platy Dude?

#70748 2 years, 10 months ago
All is good. Busy wit life. hehehe Wont be on the board much for a while til i get grounded. Gettin the platybus in working order n enjoyin life wit my love. <3 =-) Much love, keeep it mellow hehehehhe jus wanted to use vomit face for the fun of it. lol gnight peoples.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#70752 2 years, 10 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
All is good. Busy wit life. hehehe Wont be on the board much for a while til i get grounded. Gettin the platybus in working order n enjoyin life wit my love. <3 =-) Much love, keeep it mellow hehehehhe jus wanted to use vomit face for the fun of it. lol gnight peoples.
best of luck to ya hope ya get everything worked out ,well be here when your ready
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#70753 2 years, 10 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:

So very good to hear from you!! You keep enjoying life and get that bus going so you can head East one of these tours.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#73261 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey buddy Glad to hear you're doin well, But you ned to cut it out with that "gettin grounded" shit (~);$

See you around brother, Get that suit up to NYE!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds