• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32376
Life is sweeter for this!

Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68670 3 years ago
OK, campers, time to prop those eyelids open after last night's late, if not great, show and start thinking about tonight at the Greek in LA. Showtime is 7 pm pacific, 10 pm in the east, btw.

I'm still thinking there's a Promised Land coming, I'd like a Jack Straw, and how about pulling out some local music with a West LA Fadeaway? Then there's the dreaded, sound-checked Hotel California- will tonight be the night they pull it out?? Tune in and find out!

gdrew817
Junior Boarder
Posts:120
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68690 3 years ago
Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/5/2011
Set 1: Cold Rain and Snow, Crazy Fingers, Jack Straw, Bertha, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket > Sugaree, Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall
Set 2: Music Never Stopped > Strawberry Fields > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > The Wheel > Eyes of the World > Black Peter > The Mountain Song > I Know You Rider
E: Fool In the Rain

Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/6/2011
Set 1: Here Comes Sunshine, Promised Land, They Loved Each Other, Friend of the Devil, High on a Mountain, Big Bad Blues, Loose Lucy > Feel Like a Stranger
Set 2: Estimated Prophet > Dr. Mr. Fantasy > Corrina, I Want You, He's Gone, Terrapin > Comes a Time > Going Down the Road > Not Fade Away, Lovelight
E: Touch of Grey
Last Edit: 3 years ago by gdrew817.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder
Posts:1021

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68694 3 years ago
gdrew817 wrote:
Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/5/2011
Set 1: Cold Rain and Snow, Crazy Fingers, Jack Straw, Bertha, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket > Sugaree, Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall
Set 2: Music Never Stopped > Strawberry Fields > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > The Wheel > Eyes of the World > Black Peter > The Mountain Song > I Know You Rider
E: Fool In the Rain

Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/6/2011
Set 1: Here Comes Sunshine, Promised Land, They Loved Each Other, Friend of the Devil, High on a Mountain, Big Bad Blues, Loose Lucy > Feel Like a Stranger
Set 2: Estimated Prophet > Dr. Mr. Fantasy > Corrina, I Want You, He's Gone, Terrapin > Comes a Time > Going Down the Road > Not Fade Away, Lovelight
E: Touch of Grey


Are these guesses or are you a spoiler and know something
GOOD LOVE
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
Posts:120
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68703 3 years ago
LOL. No, these are my own predictions. Drawn up based on what they've played since the two Shoreline shows. I can't concentrate at work on show days, so I resort to this...
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder
Posts:1021

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68705 3 years ago
gdrew817 wrote:
LOL. No, these are my own predictions. Drawn up based on what they've played since the two Shoreline shows. I can't concentrate at work on show days, so I resort to this...


They seem very convinceing
GOOD LOVE
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
Posts:120
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68707 3 years ago
Well, I think they'll hammer the rain theme tonight... as they should, hopefully..Although I really hope they play Mission in the Rain. "Ran into a rainstorm" verse from Bertha would suit tonight perfectly. You never know though, whatever you expect, they always seem to do the opposite... A lot of what they play seems set on a set rotation, with a few changes here and there for venue, location, weather, rarities etc. Leaving for the show now -- have fun everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68712 3 years ago
i was thinking def a West LA Fadeaway one of these 2 nights and Hotel California one of the next 4 (if their going to do it), I havn't really thought about it yet though which I have to do soon and get my picks in.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32376
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68713 3 years ago
That's right, I forgot about the rain. Probably too soon for LLR, but maybe the others. Fool in the Rain would sure be preferable to Hotel California to me!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1406
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68714 3 years ago
I'm thinking they pull out rain. Maybe finish IKYR. Of course west LA fadeaway. Sugarmag is dew and maybe a jack straw.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32376
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68718 3 years ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
I'm thinking they pull out rain. Maybe finish IKYR. Of course west LA fadeaway. Sugarmag is dew and maybe a jack straw.

You know that Rider has to turn up at some point!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds