• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68670 3 years ago
OK, campers, time to prop those eyelids open after last night's late, if not great, show and start thinking about tonight at the Greek in LA. Showtime is 7 pm pacific, 10 pm in the east, btw.

I'm still thinking there's a Promised Land coming, I'd like a Jack Straw, and how about pulling out some local music with a West LA Fadeaway? Then there's the dreaded, sound-checked Hotel California- will tonight be the night they pull it out?? Tune in and find out!

gdrew817
Junior Boarder
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: Predictions for Wednesday at the Greek

#68690 3 years ago
Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/5/2011
Set 1: Cold Rain and Snow, Crazy Fingers, Jack Straw, Bertha, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket > Sugaree, Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall
Set 2: Music Never Stopped > Strawberry Fields > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > The Wheel > Eyes of the World > Black Peter > The Mountain Song > I Know You Rider
E: Fool In the Rain

Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/6/2011
Set 1: Here Comes Sunshine, Promised Land, They Loved Each Other, Friend of the Devil, High on a Mountain, Big Bad Blues, Loose Lucy > Feel Like a Stranger
Set 2: Estimated Prophet > Dr. Mr. Fantasy > Corrina, I Want You, He's Gone, Terrapin > Comes a Time > Going Down the Road > Not Fade Away, Lovelight
E: Touch of Grey
Last Edit: 3 years ago by gdrew817.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#68694 3 years ago
gdrew817 wrote:
Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/5/2011
Set 1: Cold Rain and Snow, Crazy Fingers, Jack Straw, Bertha, Row Jimmy, Hell in a Bucket > Sugaree, Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall
Set 2: Music Never Stopped > Strawberry Fields > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > The Wheel > Eyes of the World > Black Peter > The Mountain Song > I Know You Rider
E: Fool In the Rain

Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 10/6/2011
Set 1: Here Comes Sunshine, Promised Land, They Loved Each Other, Friend of the Devil, High on a Mountain, Big Bad Blues, Loose Lucy > Feel Like a Stranger
Set 2: Estimated Prophet > Dr. Mr. Fantasy > Corrina, I Want You, He's Gone, Terrapin > Comes a Time > Going Down the Road > Not Fade Away, Lovelight
E: Touch of Grey

Are these guesses or are you a spoiler and know something
GOOD LOVE
gdrew817
Junior Boarder

#68703 3 years ago
LOL. No, these are my own predictions. Drawn up based on what they've played since the two Shoreline shows. I can't concentrate at work on show days, so I resort to this...
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#68705 3 years ago
gdrew817 wrote:
LOL. No, these are my own predictions. Drawn up based on what they've played since the two Shoreline shows. I can't concentrate at work on show days, so I resort to this...

They seem very convinceing
GOOD LOVE
gdrew817
Junior Boarder

#68707 3 years ago
Well, I think they'll hammer the rain theme tonight... as they should, hopefully..Although I really hope they play Mission in the Rain. "Ran into a rainstorm" verse from Bertha would suit tonight perfectly. You never know though, whatever you expect, they always seem to do the opposite... A lot of what they play seems set on a set rotation, with a few changes here and there for venue, location, weather, rarities etc. Leaving for the show now -- have fun everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#68712 3 years ago
i was thinking def a West LA Fadeaway one of these 2 nights and Hotel California one of the next 4 (if their going to do it), I havn't really thought about it yet though which I have to do soon and get my picks in.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#68713 3 years ago
That's right, I forgot about the rain. Probably too soon for LLR, but maybe the others. Fool in the Rain would sure be preferable to Hotel California to me!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#68714 3 years ago
I'm thinking they pull out rain. Maybe finish IKYR. Of course west LA fadeaway. Sugarmag is dew and maybe a jack straw.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#68718 3 years ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
I'm thinking they pull out rain. Maybe finish IKYR. Of course west LA fadeaway. Sugarmag is dew and maybe a jack straw.

You know that Rider has to turn up at some point!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds