• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

Re: Billy Kreutzmanns' comment about furthur

#70162 2 years, 9 months ago
i've dwelt in the fringe around the "inner circle" for over 4 decades and i hear about shit that goes on below the veneer...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#70166 2 years, 9 months ago
so your a friend of a friend who overheard one friend talking to another friend about somebody eles conversation ,sounds reliable to me
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#70168 2 years, 9 months ago
believe it if you need it, if you don't, just pass it on...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#70199 2 years, 9 months ago
pass
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#70203 2 years, 9 months ago
lol
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#70240 2 years, 9 months ago
honestly didnt the drummers not want to go on with bob and phil? thought that was the case maybe its not but they did a dead tour and it obviously wasnt as smooth as it needed to be to keep goin. if everyone was getting along and not having issues with their 3 decade brotherhood we would have dead tour all year long im happy with the current lineup of furthur they may have hired guns on board but those guns are bazookas IMO
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#70321 2 years, 9 months ago
mandala wrote:
i've dwelt in the fringe around the "inner circle" for over 4 decades and i hear about shit that goes on below the veneer...

kind of like that guy on another board..... who heard Phil was leaving.... started a RUMOR
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#70354 2 years, 9 months ago
you internet deadheads can be really quick to call someone a liar, or just bash them like "so your friend or a friend blah blah blah" i mean, you dont know this person, neither do i, but i assume hes not bullshitin, i have no reason to, other than, what they say seems adult and logical.
i dont know about all of yall, and im not tallkin about the magority, but somepeople seem to only get on the internet(and this board) to be mean to other people. i have started my share of silly/ offensive threads, but i did so with the intentions of getting some folks to lighten up, some poeple take shit way too seriously.
that said.
I WANT RATDOG BACK
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#70357 2 years, 9 months ago
some folks just ain't gonna learn what they don't wanna know. so they resort to shooting the messenger. just like the repugnantcants...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#70380 2 years, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
you internet deadheads can be really quick to call someone a liar, or just bash them like "so your friend or a friend blah blah blah" i mean, you dont know this person, neither do i, but i assume hes not bullshitin, i have no reason to, other than, what they say seems adult and logical.
i dont know about all of yall, and im not tallkin about the magority, but somepeople seem to only get on the internet(and this board) to be mean to other people. i have started my share of silly/ offensive threads, but i did so with the intentions of getting some folks to lighten up, some poeple take shit way too seriously.
that said.
I WANT RATDOG BACK

not trying to be mean, just pointing out the obvious ---- someone says Phil stabbed Bill in the back when Bill was already in the works of forming 7 Walkers when Furthur came about. Plus he gave absolutley no reliable information and just talks like he knows exacly whats going on but dosn't explain anything in detail, or even close to detail, like your just suposed to know what he's talking about. if he had any 'inside information' you'd at least think he could explain himself a little better....

some people just like starting rumors, allthough I don't think his will go to far

BTW he seems like the one that only posts on here to start trouble, not anyone else in this thread. Not that I care, i'm just replying on a message board, no harm intended.....

I want to see Ratdog again to, but not at the price of loosing Furthur
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds