• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Hill Billy
Fresh Boarder

Please Furthur More Radio Broadcasts!

#68111 3 years ago
I am a loyal fan of 29 years since Ventura '82. I went to Eugene and this Vegas show is a very special treat. It is making me want to go on tour. I imagine other fans feel the same way. This is a wonderful way to advertise by giving and I hope you broadcast many more shows this way and even consider video. Thank you so very kindly and keep up the good work or is it play? God bless you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, deadontherivet
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Please Furthur More Radio Broadcasts!

#68147 3 years ago
I agree. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#68401 3 years ago
heck id be willing to pay to see em in HD
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#68563 3 years ago
O yea I would love to see them in HD!!! And totally agree more LIVE BROADCAST PLEASE!

Sirius has streamed a few other Furthur shows also. And even sometimes plays a few previous recorded shows full length!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#68570 3 years ago
I'd pay for more of these quality audio broadcast. Last night was great. I'm just upset I fell asleep during second set. Can't wait for the rebroadcast. Thanks Furthur and Sirius!!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#68573 3 years ago
it'd be really cool if they would do a broadcast of an entire tour..nothing beats a live show but its pretty hard to see all of them with school and everything but i would definitely pay a reasonable price for something like last night
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#68577 3 years ago
I could not agree more. Last nights broadcast got me jonesing big time to see them again live. I can't wait to get on the road again. Don't stop, never stop.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#68591 3 years ago
i know this isn't going to win me any friends here, this being the furthur board, but i couldn't even listen to last night's broadcast and came away realizing, at least for this 42 year bus rider, that "furthur" is really an insult to jerry. do you really think a band led by bobby and phil, without jerry's creative spark, would ever have gone anywhere? (wasn't it dylan who once said that w/o jerry, phil would still be working @ the p.o.?) they are still riding on the strength of the music jerry created, and the only thing "furthur" they are doing is dragging jerry's creations down...

just my opinion; flame away...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#68592 3 years ago
Last nights second set was on fire. I want MORE!

I would also love another TRI Broadcast. I thought that was amazing. The sound and video quality were off the hook.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#68596 3 years ago
mandala wrote:
i know this isn't going to win me any friends here, this being the furthur board, but i couldn't even listen to last night's broadcast and came away realizing, at least for this 42 year bus rider, that "furthur" is really an insult to jerry. do you really think a band led by bobby and phil, without jerry's creative spark, would ever have gone anywhere? (wasn't it dylan who once said that w/o jerry, phil would still be working @ the p.o.?) they are still riding on the strength of the music jerry created, and the only thing "furthur" they are doing is dragging jerry's creations down...

just my opinion; flame away...

In my opinion (I saw Jerry play 250plus times), Jerry would love Furthur, and so do I. To each there own, I guess.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds