• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: the official story .......

#6859 3 years, 4 months ago
hope everything is ok. This is terrible.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#6862 3 years, 4 months ago
"Hike!"?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#6863 3 years, 4 months ago
Love and Healing Prayers for this young man's Spirit, and for his family and community.

HealingWaterskalc2011paige.jpg
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by PMoondancer . Reason: young man passed unto the next world
judit
Junior Boarder

#6864 3 years, 4 months ago

(((((((((((((((((( Healing Love ))))))))))))))))))
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
kryskros
Fresh Boarder

#6865 3 years, 4 months ago
yeah, BS - he never said, "HIKE"...
kryskros
Fresh Boarder

#6866 3 years, 4 months ago
I came out of the bathroom on that floor and stood against the frame of the second set of glass windows...The gentleman that jumped through the window walked to a small "clearing" of people and faced the window. He began to lift his leg and cycle his arms like a runner before doing a sprint or starting the long jump. He took two deep breaths and then lunged toward the window. All of this happened in a VERY short span of time. Had I even thought that he was going to try to go through the glass I would have tried to tackle him.

Before I knew what was going on, he ran toward the glass - blasted through it and landed on the sidewalk below. He went through the bottom pane of glass in the first section. I was leaned against the glass in the second section. All of this crap about getting into a three point stance and saying "hike" NEVER HAPPENED...He did not say anything. I hope that he comes out of this okay, and I hope that the media will figure out some way to be more responsible and stop sensationalizing this event.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#6868 3 years, 4 months ago
I cant freaking believe it. I was right outside the bathrom when it happened. I didnt see or hear shit other than the CRASH of him going thru the pane and the aw of everyone freaking out. Horrible, horrible scene....

Glad to see he might pull thru. Totally figured I saw someone die tonight.

Thank you so much Furthur for continuing on and providing us with a killer second set. I really needed it after all that craziness.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#6871 3 years, 4 months ago
kryskros did you talk to the cops? They were looking for witnesses with the real story.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
mschnee
Fresh Boarder

#6884 3 years, 4 months ago
So he did wind up dying. This is terrible. My dad and I were about 20 feet away, but did not see it happen. We saw people run up and all of the commotion take place afterwards. This left a very somber feeling for the night and I still feel terrible. I hope his family can find peace amidst this tragedy. Fare thee well.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6885 3 years, 4 months ago
God this is just awful.....that's all I can say
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#6890 3 years, 4 months ago
This has been a emotional tour to say the least...
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#6899 3 years, 4 months ago
this is horrible, my thoughts and best goes out to his family, RIP.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds