• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mschnee
Fresh Boarder

Re: the official story .......

#6884 3 years, 4 months ago
So he did wind up dying. This is terrible. My dad and I were about 20 feet away, but did not see it happen. We saw people run up and all of the commotion take place afterwards. This left a very somber feeling for the night and I still feel terrible. I hope his family can find peace amidst this tragedy. Fare thee well.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6885 3 years, 4 months ago
God this is just awful.....that's all I can say
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#6890 3 years, 4 months ago
This has been a emotional tour to say the least...
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#6899 3 years, 4 months ago
this is horrible, my thoughts and best goes out to his family, RIP.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#6902 3 years, 4 months ago
seems like weve been here befor this is terrible for the kid his family and the band/fans it was stuff like this the brought about the demise of the dead
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
JustALittleLight
Fresh Boarder

#6908 3 years, 4 months ago
Unfortunately I've been looking at some news articles this morning and it appears that our friend who plunged 4 stories in Pittsburg passed away at 12:21am the same night. 19 yr old Joseph Kumutis was attending the show with his father... my heart and prayers go out to the family, the father in particular. I can't even begin to imagine how painful it must be to take ur 19 yr old son to a Furthur show (the best experience you can have) only to lose him forever. On a positive note, Jerry's probably playin' for him RIGHT NOW
Gwendolyn
Fresh Boarder

#6911 3 years, 4 months ago
How sad...... peaceful love to all ~ take care of each other out there - its a beautifully cruel world.
kryskros
Fresh Boarder

#6913 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I have spoken with the authorities at great length regarding what I witnessed.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#6920 3 years, 4 months ago
My heart goes out to (Joseph), his family, friends and those who witnessed this terrible event. Good god, the poor father, I can't even imagine. Just a nightmare.

I met the brother of the guy who died from a fall at New Haven Coliseum and will never forget the pain on his face when he told us about it. The bro was drunk, was trying to climb the ledges that framed the outside of the glass, slipped on some broken glass that was there.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by sjfgreenman.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#6922 3 years, 4 months ago
My heart aches for the father.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds