• Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Red Rocks Pics

#68617 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm about 99.99999% sure thats the house we were at for the following reasons:

1. The folks who lived there told us they were taking us to the "spaceship"
2. It was a round house.
3. It had a multi million dollar view overlooking 70 and Denver.
4. I remember being in a room facing Denver with a piano and a Kitchen with giant windows that look like the front of that picture.
5. When we walked outside to leave we stopped to enjoy the view and I remember the concrete ? Jutting out in a circle like an overhang just like in that picture.
6. There was no driveway we kinda parked on a hill and walked down a little bit.. I see no driveway.

I am now curious but I doubt any other homes in Denver have all of the above attributes. We have been invited to stay there next time gratis but not sure I wanna give up our paradise B&B. I have to call out there anyway so I'm gonna try and get it 100% confirmed. Its crazy and I'm not trying to brag... but I have been having insane shit like this happen to me for years. I told SIB to hang with me as crazy shit follows me everwhere I go. Did I mentgion the gulp underage sex show going on right in front of us the first night? These 2 very attractive but YOUNG (I'm guessing in the 14-16 range) blondes were humping, kissing and grinding against each other then giving double lap dances to some young guy. It went on for nearly the whole break.. Honestly I was trying not to watch but they were one row directly in front of us. Some other old geezers were circling them like sharks takin pictures...video... Jen was about to step in ( thank god she didn't) .. I thought of it but was to out there...if there had been physical contact between said geezers and the kids we would have had to do somethin. SIB can confirm. I got so much crazy stuff like this that has happened to me that I start telling people and 1/2 the time I think they think I'm full of shit. I can't make this shit up!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#68625 2 years, 6 months ago
The more I look at the pic of the spaceship house, the more I think that it may have been that house.. we may have been taken through an entrance that isn't seen in this pic.. and the oval windows I remember were on the level we went in.. but once in the kitchen area, I said " HOLLY COW, Its like the Big Brother house in here... but it was actually bigger than the big brother house...but those widnows and the staircase in the middle look like the picture posted here. The Owner/builder lives on the property in a different house though.. the spaceship is a work in progress and he rents it to several people...we were definately invited back to stay there...multiple times.... at no cost...
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85992 2 years, 5 months ago
Bumpin this for slewfoot. You can page down and see where we were. We may have been a row or 2 immediatly behind you.
Stranger in boulder also makes an appearance.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#86001 2 years, 5 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Bumpin this for slewfoot. You can page down and see where we were. We may have been a row or 2 immediatly behind you.
Stranger in boulder also makes an appearance.

Sorry, am I supposed to be looking for pics? I don't see any pertaining to your location at RR.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#86005 2 years, 5 months ago
You have to click the links under posts. There are 2 seperate photos of Jen & I with the stage behind us and one of me & Stranger in Boulder ( sitting stage not behind us.)
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#98974 2 years, 4 months ago
Here we are at red rox Dire Douche... put up a pic of your loser self so I know who to look for...oh and a pic with you and your Mom doesn't count as female companionship
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds