• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: Red Rocks Pics

#67794 3 years ago
Lets not forget bacon and eggs guy... his girlfriend the night before at the hot tub party, told me she wanted me to have breakfast in bed... then she showed me this: and that's why he is bacon and eggs guy..
Attachments:
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67796 3 years ago
Lets not forget the bacon & eggs guys girlfirend giving us a striptease and playing with her well endowed breasts ( I quote -my nipples are getting so hard!) before getting naked and jumping in the hot tub ( shocked guy emoticon)
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#67797 3 years ago
Wow, you did have some adventures. Has to be the most exciting/interesting B & B in the country, I'd say.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories, they're great! Welcome back to reality, you two! : )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67800 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Wow, you did have some adventures. Has to be the most exciting/interesting B & B in the country, I'd say.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories, they're great! Welcome back to reality, you two! : )

I will need a week to get back to reality.. I think in our entire time there over 4 nights we MIGHT if we were lucky had a combined 6 hours of sleep of 4 days nights (Thurs-Sun) I feel 120 yrs old.. and it was worth every moment ... thanks Sue we just picked up our dog... and as with any trip.. its nice to be home too...time to patch the bones.. many many more stories. I don't want to bore you all... it is without a doubt the best most happening B & B in the country. Hospitality plus plus plus plus plus..........its also nice to not have to worry about security when you're partying with the owners
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#67802 3 years ago
Of course, my real wedding present to you is never bringing up the fact that you didn't play the Lion's D this week. When will you believe that you've got the best? ; )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67807 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Of course, my real wedding present to you is never bringing up the fact that you didn't play the Lion's D this week. When will you believe that you've got the best? ; )

That was a managerial f up.... I was a lil busy..trust me they are in for the rest of the season! My team had trouble without their coach present and had trouble focusing. The Stealfaces will be back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67814 3 years ago
entrance to our Heaven on Earth...
Attachments:
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67818 3 years ago
More beauty...
Attachments:
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#67827 3 years ago
Thanks for posting , I have to make it out there.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#67840 3 years ago
i guess bacon and eggs and the sausage is below the belt sorry couldnt help my self oh and whats the name of this place i would love to stay there if they return to RR next year
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds