Red Rocks Pics

#67777 3 years ago
lets see if I can do this correctly...
Attachments:
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: Red Rocks Pics

#67778 3 years ago
Is there a way to do mulitple pic uploads at once? I tried to do it with the attachment feature and it didin't work. Only one at a time works.
Chester
More or less in line

#67780 3 years ago
I think if you hold down the control key, while highlighting the pictures you want opened, should work.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67785 3 years ago
She tried.. man we got lots a great shots...we'll figure it out..
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67787 3 years ago
I tried that.. it goes thru the process like its uploading them all then it just stops like its done but the pics aren't there... at any rate, here is WITS and Strangerinboulder:
Attachments:
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67788 3 years ago
and one of us the last night...I'll work on getting the other ones up...
Attachments:
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67790 3 years ago
Ok I'll try not to be long winded but here we go. We basically stayed at the hotel california... anything you want at your door..anything..and it was not a hotel... it was individual cottages each with their own hot tub, breafast & champagne in bed every morning, and a full blow hippie party extravaganza till the sun came up every day. Anyway after the first show one cottage had a large [patio'd hot tub that could hold 8-10 people. About 3am this guy walks in doesnt say a word.. takes off all his clothes and jumps in the hot tub and then somehow - I still do'nt know how.. i look over a second later and he's passing me a big balloon... we dubbed him random naked guy. After the show the second night there is a knock at our door about 4am.. I jump outta the hot tub bare ass naked open the door & random naked guy is there he hands me a big balloon - doesn't say a word and runs away. ...back up... when we arrived we admired this big cast iron chicken outside the main office and took our picture with it. FF about a 1/2 hour later the door knocks again and its random naked guy with the big chicken under his arms. He had somehow taken some tools and got the chicken off. He said I brought you some chicken...we let him in... he was barely coherent but entertaining as shit. ( we have ongoing chicken jokes at our house and this was so appropriate). Anyway we got a pic with him flashing our inside joke Q street gang sign. (pics are below). Then we put the chicken on top of our tv. When we awoke the next day day the friendly girl at the desk knocked at our door and Jen says you missin a chicken? She looks perplexed we let her in... and she sees the chicken and her jaw hits the floor. The chicken was returned to its rightful spot. This is the cliff notes version . Just one of 100 wacky on the road things that happened to us during this run. On a side note we end up going to the show with the girl from the desk and her boyfriend and after the show they took us too their house.... they call it the spaceship and it overlooks denver... this house had no less than 25 bedrooms...gigantic rooms of open space.. it was round like Millenium falcon... had about as much room as a large 6 story building.. you could get lost in there and noot find your way out for huors - I am not kidding. Here's the chicken photos:
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67791 3 years ago
us and our favorite Chicken before the chicken incident...
Attachments:
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67792 3 years ago
Random Naked Crackhead Guy at 4Am... I had to let him in... how could you not?? I immediately got the camera.. LOL
Attachments:
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67793 3 years ago
Since I loved the chicken so much and was so happy it was brought to me at 4 AM by Random naked guy... I kept him safe for the night before returning him to the property owners the next day... I miss the chicken...
Attachments:
Time to create page: 1.80 seconds