• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

What 72 Europe shows you recommend ?

#67568 2 years, 12 months ago
I got the first four shows of the 72 Europe tour, I was wondering of the people who have the complete tour. What shows stand out in your mind. So far the first four are Awesome and soon I will have them all ( hopefully )
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Brother Dust.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

Re: What 72 Europe shows you recommend ?

#67598 2 years, 12 months ago
I'm digging the Newcastle, the first Amsterdam, and the final three shows the most.

I didn't make it to Cuthbert with the sick dog issue (who is well now thank God) but I did make it to Red Rocks, and in the process I just logged 4000 miles. I managed to listen to 14 of the shows from the box set during this drive. The first 2 shows are great as well. The shows are pretty similar as they played basically 2 similar setlists throughout the tour. So you can't really go wrong with any show, maybe except the beat club one as that's only 10 tracks...
All You Need
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Irrenarzt.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#67653 2 years, 12 months ago
the lyceum shows definitely, frankfurt and hamburg too!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#69282 2 years, 12 months ago
Pic's of gold record presentation

416856003.jpg

416856267.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#69310 2 years, 12 months ago
5-26-72..they're all epic but this is my fave
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
nastero
Junior Boarder

#69315 2 years, 12 months ago
5-16-72 (Luxembourg, I believe, though that might be the 5-26 show WITS just mentioned)
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#69321 2 years, 12 months ago
nastero wrote:
5-16-72 (Luxembourg, I believe, though that might be the 5-26 show WITS just mentioned)

No they are different but that one is killer to ..its like comparing supermodels

05/16/72 (Tue) Radio Luxembourg - , Luxembourg

Set 1: Bertha, Me & My Uncle, Mr. Charlie, Sugaree, Black Throated Wind, Chinatown Shuffle, China Cat Sunflower >

Set 2: I Know You Rider, Beat It On Down The Line, It Hurts Me Too, Tennessee Jed, Playing In The Band, Promised Land

Set 3: Truckin' > Drums > The Other One > Sing Me Back Home, Sugar Magnolia, Not Fade Away > Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away, E: One More Saturday Night

05/26/72 (Fri) The Strand Lyceum - London, England

Set 1: Promised Land, Sugaree, Mr. Charlie, Black Throated Wind, Loser, Next Time You See Me, El Paso, Dire Wolf, Two Souls In Communion, Playing In The Band, He's Gone, Cumberland Blues, Jack Straw, Chinatown Shuffle, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Not Fade Away > Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away

Set 2: Truckin' > The Other One > Morning Dew > The Other One > Sing Me Back Home, Me & My Uncle, Ramble On Rose, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, E: One More Saturday Night

I'll date myself..Farrah or Cherly Tiegs? Got no chance a losin in that town.......
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by gr8fuljen.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#69735 2 years, 12 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
5-26-72..they're all epic but this is my fave
this is one of the all time best shows!!! I keep aging that one over and over and over.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds