• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

Lets just stop feeding the rumors flames

#67478 2 years, 6 months ago
seriously it seems like every other day we get another thread about phil retiring this year. now alot of them are probably people that havent seen the other threads and are just trying to substantiate whatever they heard, which i get so dont take any offense to this. lets just start giving these threads the silent treatment dont post dont comment just wait and see what happens this year its nothing we could control anyway and really we all prob dont want to manifest phils or any of the boys retirement so lets just snub the threads and enjoy the music we are so lucky tohave anyone else agree?
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, funky420, mattgill, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lets just stop feeding the rumors flames

#67485 2 years, 6 months ago
I think Phil himself put it to rest last night when he said in his donor rap "this will be the last time we see you for AWHILE"
Awhile isn't forever, it's next year. Long Live Phil!

phil_2011-10-03.jpg
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lets just stop feeding the rumors flames

#67491 2 years, 6 months ago
actually he didnt even say "A While" .... he said "A LITTLE while" ...... and that's excacly what I thought of when I heard that

Also someone on the Ratdog board brought it up that maybe they played "You Ain't Going Nowhere" in response to the rumors to
think.gif
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds