• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Glorious Sunday Morning

#66982 2 years, 6 months ago
Good morning!!! breakfast in bed for the third day in a row...what a glorious morning...sitting outside now with the lappy and mimosa...This place takes hospitatlity to a whole new level...and a local knocked on the door at 4 am with an iron rooster...LOL.. it doesn't get better folks...

Have a grate Sunday everyone!! See you at the show..

Mrs. WITS
The following user(s) said Thank You: njt1rider
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Glorious Sunday Morning

#66984 2 years, 6 months ago
Happy Sunday, married lady! : )
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#66989 2 years, 6 months ago
I hope you all are having the magical weekend of you're lives.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#66992 2 years, 6 months ago
I hurt my knee last night but will be better for the show in Vegas.
I will use a cane to walk but also to summon energy to the stage!
I am truly excited for Las Vegas!
Good morning folks! See ya there!!!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67005 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks folks.. the oddyssey continues. The only thing that could possibly ruin such a perfect weekend is the evil Sunshine Sue
China Cat team ruining the Steelfaces unbeaten march to glory. Totally off topic but there's some folks playin music up on this mountain here and they don't suck. As Jen stated it isn't everyt day some random dude shows up at our door bringing us a foot high iron chicken. I couldn't make this shit up. Furthur>

* I was just "ahem" informed that I should also note I love my wife.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#67009 2 years, 6 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Thanks folks.. the oddyssey continues. The only thing that could possibly ruin such a perfect weekend is the evil Sunshine Sue
China Cat team ruining the Steelfaces unbeaten march to glory. Totally off topic but there's some folks playin music up on this mountain here and they don't suck. As Jen stated it isn't everyt day some random dude shows up at our door bringing us a foot high iron chicken. I couldn't make this shit up. Furthur>

Well, you're down by 5 at the moment, but there's a long way to go. I almost feel guilty about beating a man on his honeymoon, but not quite enough to slack off! ; ) I am, however, rooting for Pittsburgh on your (and my other teams') behalf!
Have another amazing day, WITS! : )
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#67015 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:

Well, you're down by 5 at the moment, but there's a long way to go. I almost feel guilty about beating a man on his honeymoon, but not quite enough to slack off! ; ) I am, however, rooting for Pittsburgh on your (and my other teams') behalf!
Have another amazing day, WITS! : )

Sue you rock. As far as a beating, I usually have to pay for that kinda action..........hahaha

we are in the some Morrison colorado honky tonk on the lappy gettin warmed up for the afternoon show today. I'm considering sleep sometime Tuesday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
deadegad
Expert Boarder

#67025 2 years, 6 months ago
It's a beautiful morning in NYC. Sunny and 60. It seems as if Summer ended promptly for us here on Labor Day Weekend. It has been a very unusually overcast and rainy September. Yet it is indeed a beautiful afternoon now. Enjoy.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds