• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Stranger in boulder

#66718 2 years, 11 months ago
Is the fucking man. People like him are one of THE main reasons I've stayed on the bus all these years... he secured us 10 th row dead center seats... party favors... and his whole Colorado crew of 20 or so could not have been more gracious , friendly, and just a great group of folks. A put a more full review over in the review side.. and all I can say is Red Rocks is everything you've heard and more. Spectacular beauty, awesome sound, great vibe...time to do it again!!!!!! This is Wits posting btw not Jen. " I got no chance a losin in this town!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Stranger in boulder

#66720 2 years, 11 months ago
Glad you guys are having a great time, knew you were in good hands! Dance some for me tonight!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#66724 2 years, 11 months ago
"is the fuckin man"

my first impression (until finishing the sentence) was that he was undercover "The Man" but glad that's not the case - have fun and make sure you bring back plenty of memories!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#67774 2 years, 11 months ago
AH my brother the 12 hour plus oddyessy to get home got us back around 11pm last night. Sorry we kinda blew out quickly after night 3 but our ride was ready to roll. 3 fin nights in the first ten rows thanks to the omnipotent Stranger in Boulder. A true gentelman and freak. I could right a book on therse three days alone but I want to again tip my hat to you and your crew of fine folks. Amazingly over the course of 4 days (we got in thursday) I did not meet one asshole...in fact just the opposite..everyone was SUPER kind from the hotel>Venue>hell even people at the airport. We did have one crack head show up at our room and even he was entertaining (great story and pics to follow).
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#67812 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
AH my brother the 12 hour plus oddyessy to get home got us back around 11pm last night. Sorry we kinda blew out quickly after night 3 but our ride was ready to roll. 3 fin nights in the first ten rows thanks to the omnipotent Stranger in Boulder. A true gentelman and freak. I could right a book on therse three days alone but I want to again tip my hat to you and your crew of fine folks. Amazingly over the course of 4 days (we got in thursday) I did not meet one asshole...in fact just the opposite..everyone was SUPER kind from the hotel>Venue>hell even people at the airport. We did have one crack head show up at our room and even he was entertaining (great story and pics to follow).

All of my homies loved it that you came out for your honeymoon. Sorry, I didn't get to formerly introduce you to all....but, it was a cast of 1000's. So glad you made it. Same time next year hopefully.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds