• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

Why no night one @ Redrox stream or Archive yet??

#66709 2 years, 6 months ago
seems like all of the other shows so far were instant gradification for those of us not attending, I wanna hear that second set r e a l bad. You aint goin no where !!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Why no night one @ Redrox stream or Archive yet??

#66712 2 years, 6 months ago
There's a stream replay, we had it last night, hopefully another tonight. : )

Set 1A: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17604950

Set 1B; http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17605979

Set 2: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17607254
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78, scar1et_f1re
kfender
Gold Boarder

#66723 2 years, 6 months ago
We have been so spoiled with live streams and quickly posted shows.I say thank you to all the tapers.I will wait patiently for the music to surface
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66732 2 years, 6 months ago
kfender wrote:
We have been so spoiled with live streams and quickly posted shows.I say thank you to all the tapers.I will wait patiently for the music to surface
i mean really? now people are demanding? im ashamed of this nonsense NOBODY OWES YOU A STREAM, A REPLAY, OR AN UPLOAD ON ARCHIVE you want it now? buy it not you kfender
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kfender
Chester
More or less in line

#66735 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
kfender wrote:
i mean really? now people are demanding? im ashamed of this nonsense NOBODY OWES YOU A STREAM, A REPLAY, OR AN UPLOAD ON ARCHIVE you want it now? buy it not you kfender

Exactly. I was looking earlier, and just checked again. Still nothing. But that doesn't surprise me. It's too soon.
We have been spoiled though. We have everything we need. No reason to complain here. Thank you tapers. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
otherone78
Junior Boarder

Re: Why no night one @ Redrox stream or Archive ye

#66743 2 years, 6 months ago
That is true, if I cant get my fix the next day or soon after I wanna know why! The speed at which this all happens is amazing, the tapers are just so damn fast now, god luv em.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#66744 2 years, 6 months ago
I don't know what part of otherone78's question can be construed as a demand or something to be ashamed of, I truly don't. I think it was a reasonable question, given that we have had quick replays this tour. I even understand why those that have the live stream can't share it, and I don't bug you about it, even when you make it clear that you're listening when the rest of us aren't.
But give the guy a break, he was asking a reasonable question, not being rude or making an unreasonable demand, I don't think. I suppose he could have looked in the show review section and found it without a post, but I don't that's reason to jump on him either. What the heck is wrong with asking if the music is available yet, and being a bit excited with the question?
Come on guys, can't we just be nice to each other around here again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#66747 2 years, 6 months ago
well, its clearly not a demand its a question if anyone knew why and I buy and have always purchased the Furthur Live recordings when I'm not satisfied with the audios, like this summers Jones Beach show.
otherone78
Junior Boarder

#66755 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks SunshineSue for making that clear for me! You said exactly what I felt. My bad for the nature of the post, the harsh responses is certainly nothing new on boards like these, Ive seen troll like activity shut down boards so you have to have thick skin to even be a part of communicating in this way, its so easy to mistake the nature of a post or response. No harm done.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66758 2 years, 6 months ago
so sue ya gonna follow me around now?get over it so much for forgiveness too .and you know i was listening the other nite? how do you know this? i check multiple sites while the show is on i have high speed conections thats how im able to find out whats played and post here but i wont bother sharing the info anymore.have a nice life ya hippycrit
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 1.04 seconds