• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

Hamton Coliseum Security

#6670 3 years, 4 months ago
How tight is the security at this venue usually. I haven't been there since 2004. I'm in some of the upper seats.
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Hamton Coliseum Security

#6676 3 years, 4 months ago
It's like any place else. If ur brazen about it or if you attract attention to yourself there will be trouble. If you are respectful of the fact that they have a job to do and recognize that you can't expect to be able to make them look like fools and get away with it you'll be fine. Be smart and subtle. This goes for any venue. Want more details? okay, do this:

1) Where baseball undies. I have few pairs left over from my playing days that have the pocket for the cup built right into the spandex material. This makes a perfect place to hide whatever you want on your way in. I've loaded up with all sorts of stuff, been given a pat-down that a gay man would have happily paid good money for, but they still never even got close to that cup pocket full of goodies. It's almost as good as boofing and a lot more comfortable (or so I imagine). Plus the shorts are made for activity so they are great for dancing (no chaffage).

2) Once in the venue just use your head. Just sing (not loudly, you'll piss people off) and sway for they first few songs. After a while if you absolutely must puff just slide to the center of the row, bend or sit down, cover the flame with your hand, then stand up and smile big. Blow the smoke down too.

All that being said if you properly feed your head before you go in you won't need to do anything all that nefarious during the show. Just sayin'...
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#6680 3 years, 4 months ago
Lynx wrote:
It's like any place else. If ur brazen about it or if you attract attention to yourself there will be trouble. If you are respectful of the fact that they have a job to do and recognize that you can't expect to be able to make them look like fools get away with it you'll be fine. Be smart and subtle. This goes for any venue. Want more details? okay, do this:

1) Where baseball undies. I have few pairs left over from my playing days that have the pocket for the cup built right into the spandex material. This makes a perfect place to hide whatever you want on your way in. I've loaded up with all sorts of stuff, been given a pat-down that a gay man would have happily paid good money for, but they still never even got close to that cup pocket full of goodies. It's almost as good as boofing and a lot more comfortable (or so I imagine). Plus the shorts are made for activity so they are great for dancing (no chaffage).

2) Once in the venue just use your head. Just sing (not loudly, you'll piss people off) and sway for they first few songs. After a while if you absolutely must puff just slide to the center of the row, bend or sit down, cover the flame with your hand, then stand up and smile big. Blow the smoke down too.

All that being said if you properly feed your head before you go in you won't need to do anything all that nefarious during the show. Just sayin'...

Thanks so much for all the advice. I've puffed at a few shows but it was always someone else that I go with that had it. I have one of those patchwork hoodies with the stash pocket in the middle and a pair of hemp shoes that have a stash in the tongue of the shoe. I'm only trying to get like one small rolled up in just to hit once or twice. I've done what you recommend the last times with ducking down covering the flame and taking one good hit. It's also good to buy one of those lighters where you can adjust the flame by removing the metal casing because you can set the flame really low too which helps
WorkingmansEd
Junior Boarder

#6694 3 years, 4 months ago
Surely the security at Hampton has nothing on the team at the Best Buy.

Loved the guy getting booed for making the non-smoking announcement before the shows, poor bastard.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#6726 3 years, 4 months ago
a little discretion goes a long way
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#6728 3 years, 4 months ago
love the underware tip the stuff you learn on the net priceless
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
deadhead831
Fresh Boarder

#6754 3 years, 4 months ago
i always hide my bowl and nugs in my shoes when going into the show
I'm still walkin'
So I'm sure that I can dance...
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#6755 3 years, 4 months ago
The security where I was sitting for the November show in Baltimore was great. People were smoking cigarettes and everything. There was no security at all up where we were it felt so much more relaxed. Not just for the smokers but everyone. And nothing bad happened at all without it..it was nice getting to listen and watch the band without someone staring at you!
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds