• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Have you Ever freaked people out during a show?

#66625 2 years, 10 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Just ask thousands of people who were at redrocks tonight. lmfao

Never thought my hero would be a freak in a platy suit. Go Man Go, keep on freakin.......

(I also enjoy seeing freaky (in a good way) things at shows).

I swear I once saw a guy at an outdoor show who was was the most unhealthy shade of blue / green which freaked me out in a not so good way, but I was sane enough to convince myself it must have been the roses.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#66703 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i used to bring those propeller whistles (small roundtube with a propeller) that make a crazy noise and kazoos i wouldhand themout to peoplenear me and wed have fun not sure if that counts as freaking out ,annoying oramusing people

So interfering with others' ability to hear the music and enjoy the show is exhibiting tolerant, kind behavior how?

No, but it satisfies folks jealous of all the attention the musicians get during a show.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, SunshineSue
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66733 2 years, 10 months ago
so the people blowing bubbles ,bouncing beach balls,blowing kazoos ,wearing a platypus suit they're all jealous of the band?hmm okay.We are having fun something i thought you were supposed to do at a show,ill try to get approval the next time from you and sue since your the authority
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#66750 2 years, 10 months ago
otherone78 wrote:
you have to have thick skin to even be a part of communicating in this way, its so easy to mistake the nature of a post or response

Very true, and clearly a lesson and skill that I need to work on! : /
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66754 2 years, 10 months ago
anger another kind tolerant emotion keep digging
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#66933 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i used to bring those propeller whistles (small roundtube with a propeller) that make a crazy noise and kazoos i wouldhand themout to peoplenear me and wed have fun not sure if that counts as freaking out ,annoying oramusing people

So interfering with others' ability to hear the music and enjoy the show is exhibiting tolerant, kind behavior how?

If the music is played as loud as it should...a kazoo shouldn't really bother too many in the crowd, maybe one or two people at one time next to the guy..if that. if you cant beat em, join em...or move 1 foot away...a kazoo is not a very powerful device. They dont use it in the army to wake up the cadets for flag salute, thats for sure. lol just kidding. sunshine sue i like how r all about the music - thats a great thing. annoying people stink. but this guy is funny - i never could think of anything funny enough to freak anyone out...but the heel in a bucket crew and of course the hog farm sure do have a special talent for such things...once in a while u getshown the lite

-she comes rom a town where they call her the woodcutters daughtta
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#66935 2 years, 10 months ago
if i go by myself i'm normally pretty quiet unless i'm approached but i think that combined with the fact that my eyes are always huge and i'm off in my own little world most of the time...i get lots of strange looks and a lot of people assume i'm whacked out of my mind i think i freak some people out haha
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds