• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

hell yeah F3,

#66289 3 years ago
listening to eugene 24 and watchin red rox cam, its next best thing to being in the lot.
you know what im lookin into? one of those projection tv things that you mount to the ceiling and it projects onthe wall or a bed sheet you hang up or whatever is smooth and light colord, and when they do thses live stream things set that shit up, supa secret nor cal local, and have have a byob party. great idea. if i owned a bar it would be packed. i would stream stuff besides the boys too, lots of good bands and the fans are streaming now.
brave new world.
imagin, in the lot of the show, a live streaming projected image of the show against the side of a van/bus with a sheet hung on it. that would be the shiznit. though it would promote poeple comin without tickets, which i am not about, so nevert mind on the last part, but if someone else did it, iwould totally give them props. does that make me a hippycrit? probably.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Re: hell yeah F3,

#66299 3 years ago
Just went on the web cam for a breif second. Damm what an amazing view. I need to get there before I die. Just got added to the Bucket List.
Chester
More or less in line

#66303 3 years ago
Brother Dust wrote:
Just went on the web cam for a breif second. Damm what an amazing view. I need to get there before I die. Just got added to the Bucket List.

Same here brother.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66308 3 years ago
every deadhead should make a pilgramidge to mecca (red rocks)
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#66338 3 years ago
Red Rocks is amazing but I think The Gorge is better. Just my opinion.
The voices tell me what to say
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#66469 3 years ago
if i had to pic a deadhead mecca i would have to say its SF, and as far as performance places, until phil gets terrapin built, i would have to say the bay area again, with shoreline, cause its the only ampitheatre i know of built in the shape of a stealie. i have soft spots for deer creak, buckeye lake, im from ky, but yeah red rocks looks amazing. it is on my have to make it there one day places list, alpine used to be kewl, now it sucks for secuirty i hear, an xperienced, the gorge i have not made it too either, though i should being on the west coast now.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds