• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Boardwalk Hall seating question

#66189 3 years ago
this is the last show I have to get tickets for and I'll have money this weekend. I'm searching now for tickets and the best coming up is (section 111 row GG) ...... it dosn't look like a bad section but being row GG its sounding like its near the back. Just wondering if anyone knows if it goes row A B C D E......Z then AA BB CC - or if it starts AA BB.....

I would think it starts A B C D.... but I've seen venues that start the section with double letters.

would row GG be crap seats? (for anyone who knows the venue)
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Boardwalk Hall seating question

#66257 3 years ago
Well on Stubhub there's someone selling a pair in 111, row KK, so you wouldn't be all the way in the back.I can't remember which comes first, single or double letters. The one piece of advice I can give you about the venue is try to sit somewhere near the soundboard as the acoustics can be pretty dicey. I'd say lower level in the back is a pretty safe bet.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#66260 3 years ago
well 111 is the best section showing up now, a week ago there were still lower seats ...... I went on the website and they have a view from every section, I tried looking at the seating around 111 from a higher section and it dosn't look like theres more then 20 rows there so it probably starts AA.

thanks for the advice, are you going?
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66310 3 years ago
there wasseating chart it looked to me like it was straight back phils sidei looked at the site thurs it had 111 sse cc didnt buy em tho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#66360 3 years ago
I am going. I mail ordered and so far, they haven't sent my money order back, so there's hope. One way or another, I'll get in. I'm sure there's plenty of others. Lets do a preshow get-together.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#66382 3 years ago
I'm down for a preshow meet up somewhere, I should be in town fairly early...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#66389 3 years ago
Me too. It's a fairly short drive from Philly.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#66419 3 years ago
yea i got tix....in 09 in ac 5mins after show jk walked past at and headed right for the poker room
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#66694 3 years ago
Not big at all, all the seats are decent.Go the cheapest route,you will not be disappointed.
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#67483 3 years ago
the sections actually do start with double letters up to row kk then it goes a,b,c,d ----- so good thing I called and checked. I ended up getting section 115 row BB which is the 2nd row in that section (I double checked with the guy on the phone to make sure) ..... it's on John's side but only slightly, its pretty much head on seats..

pretty damn good in my book for getting tickets a few weeks after they go onsale, I'm happy. first he came up with row kk section 111 (which is about the same spot on Phil's side) then I questioned about the single and double letter rows and he found some better seats in the meantime - a lot better then I was pulling up online.

I have never in my life been cutting it this close with money, its unbelievable. The check I just got is pretty much all spoken for and I got a little over 4 work weeks left to save up for the actual tour, got all my tickets finally. We might be doing a few more rest stops instead of hotels then I planned but I'm doing 9 shows one way or another and the anticipation couldn't be any higher!
mushdance.gif

dancingshroom_2011-10-03.gif

rastanadance_2011-10-03.gif
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds