• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Phil retiring?? Not according to HIM

#65771 2 years, 11 months ago
from what I understand and have seen, the rumor isn't that Phil is retiring but that he's either done or slowing down big time with Furthur and going to be playing with his family.

I would like to see Furthur a lot more myself but I hope Phil does whatever makes him happiest and I'll be there (allthough I'll be following Bob a lot more if any of that is true)
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#65785 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
I've actually heard this. Pretty much what I've been saying. These guys live for music. I agree, we may see less and less tours,
and more single runs, and that type of thing. And I really hope Phil gets his Terrapin Landing project up and running. And Bobby
has TRI studios. And I believe we'll see a 50th Dead Reunion tour, or at least a few very special shows to comemorate that. : )

hope your right 50th aniv. tour, a muti night run at msg would be sweet.....
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#65799 2 years, 11 months ago
Long live Phil. I would rather see Furthur continue on for a long time instead of any "Dead" stuff. Warren is on his thing and I hope it stays that way. I love Warren and all he's done, especially Mule but I never really enjoyed him in the Dead, I see him more loyal of the ABB stuff. He's gotta slow down some time too. I would rather see everyone splinter off in their own direction after Furthur with Ratdog and whatever Phil wants to do...but for right now, I'm not even thinking about anything else beyond Furthur and I hope the boys are happy with what's happening right now because I know I am.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#65819 2 years, 11 months ago
i will continue to see phil in whatever band he is playing in til he calls it quits for good...bobby is good and i would see him too but phil is my favorite so i would spend more time seeing him but if furthur kept going for longer that would be the best of both worlds
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#65826 2 years, 11 months ago
I wish people would stop posting rumor threads in general. None of you actually know anything lol. (neither do I) So why speculate. Go with the flow. What happens happens. End of worries. heheheh =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: killwhyT, strangerinboulder, mbckic
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#65878 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
I wish people would stop posting rumor threads in general. None of you actually know anything lol. (neither do I) So why speculate. Go with the flow. What happens happens. End of worries. heheheh =-)

Preach to the choir Reverend Plati. Amen brother!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#66332 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the great news. Rumor are like mean people, they both suck.

And nowadays you don't need to chant "We want Phil" or "Let Phil Sing". Bonus.

~What a long, strange trip it's been

letphilsing.jpg

letphilsing2.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: mbckic
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds