• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ever lose your car at a show?

#65970 3 years ago
Hampton 93, only an hour or so.

Someone was on top of the van looking out for the missing and yelled to me, or I never would have found it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#66094 3 years ago
Big Ralph wrote:
GIANTS(OLD) STADIUM.......lordy was I lost but eventually..........

That was the only place I "lost" the car too. Spent hours ...forgot if it was at giants stadium or Brendon Byrne. Plus no alarms on the cars back then. I finally found it when the crowds thinned out.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#66123 3 years ago
hahah not the van but a show we went in bushkill pa way up on top of a mountain we lost my little black car, mike & I were crecking up walking around whistling HERE LIL Black car, this dude saw us laughed and asked if we needed beers we hung out with our new freind patrick (LOVE YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE) all night along with a host of others in the drum circle cool cops let us all stay up there no hassel thank god !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#66409 3 years ago
HaHa! The question should be who hasn't lost their car after a show! And how many more times did you lose your car after the first time?
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#66415 3 years ago
i didnt lose my car but at bethel woods furthur show this year my gf locked my keys in the car with the spare i give her that day in thecar, now i have no license in ny i live in pa im whacked out n fucked my buddy got the keys with a fishing pole only at a furthur show....then this year at moe down durning the storm my friend locked her keys in the car but thought she droped em so we waled in the rain for hrs with a sign n lookin then she blew a window out at they were in the truck like i said deff didnt bring my mood down tho but did miss most of levon and bobby
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#66489 3 years ago
Yup, The Dead 03, SPAC. Walked in the venue one way came out the other side. We walked for hours till we finally somehow stumbled along the parking lot where the car was. Lol.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#66706 3 years ago
Lehigh University Stabler Arena. February, 2010. I got to show late and it was a "dirt" parking lot with no lighting. I say "dirt" but it really was a SNOW parking lot with a few inches of snow and ice. Since there were no lines to mark off parking spots, everyone was parked in sort of a random manner with some folks double parked in. No real landmarks to get your bearings. I took me an hour walking in snow, melted snow, and ice. Plus it was cold and windy.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#68648 2 years, 12 months ago
One time in the early 1980's I left a Jerry Garcia Band show at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington D.C. flying on mushrooms and all I knew is that I had parked on the street, not in a garage or a lot. I had no idea what street or in which direction from the arena the street was located. The buddy with me was stumbling drunk and not much help. We finally found the car after several hours but it wasn't very much fun. After that time, I only lost my car after a show no more than maybe a dozen more times.
Without love day to day insanity's king
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds