• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Go Cardinals!!!!

#75528 2 years, 9 months ago
What a slugfest last night! It's hard to argue with Pujols and his hitting. You're up 2-1, Ossumpei, hope they keep up the good work!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#75547 2 years, 9 months ago
That's why he will be the $25,000,000 man. That was unreal.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#75570 2 years, 9 months ago
What, 3 hr's, 6 rbi, 5 hits, meh, a pretty good day.

Its been such a pleasure to watch the guy all these years. A great player and a soft spoken person. No scandals or any of that bs. He builds schools and hospitals etc with his money. We want him to stay for several reasons.

Nights like last night are right up there on the list though.

We'll see what happens tonight.

What an exciting series so far.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75594 2 years, 9 months ago
Meh the whole damn thing was fixed so a minor team like the Cards could go the WS. So terribly disappointed with baseball I think I shall just stick with my local minor league team as the pros have become such a sham.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#75595 2 years, 9 months ago
people said that same thing when cards won the world series put down the hateraid lol
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75596 2 years, 9 months ago
If they have said the same thing before maybe the cards are that special team that needs special help to get there once in a while.
meh on the cards, it is a good thing we probably wont be hearing from them for a long time. I honestly hope to see them in last place next year , right next to the reds .Better ribs in cinci than st louis too
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#75615 2 years, 9 months ago
Well this is baseball, not ribs.

Sounds like a case of sour grapes that you're Phils didn't do any better than the 1st round.

The thing about getting a lucky call. You take them when it happens for you, and complain when it doesn't. I believe that's the real reason there's no instant replay. All of the managers don't want to give up the times they got lucky from a call.

Not to worry, we'll be right in the mix next year too. Even if Pujols doesn't come back.

Oh yeah, 3 home runs, 6 rbi, 5 hits in one game. Believed to be the best offensive performance ever in the World Series.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#75617 2 years, 9 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
If they have said the same thing before maybe the cards are that special team that needs special help to get there once in a while.
meh on the cards, it is a good thing we probably wont be hearing from them for a long time. I honestly hope to see them in last place next year , right next to the reds .Better ribs in cinci than st louis too

ok ok things just got serious now downin on st. louis bbq i dont even live there anymore but it makes me wanna fly back and show you what bbq is and while were at it we'll get some toasted raviolis and provel cheese pizza shit i may fly home anyway
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#76996 2 years, 9 months ago
We need both to win it.

Exciting all the way through, win tonight and bring on game 7!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#77140 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a game. I can't believe we won after being so close to losing, so many times.

I posted on my FB Tuesday night that we haven't given up on winning it all. Even tonight when we were one strike away a couple of times tonight I still had hope. I was ready to face the loss, but I still had confidence.

This has been some exciting stuff. And for once, a different type of entertainment was almost as fun as a show. Now that's a pretty good game.
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds