• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

NYPD

#6557 3 years ago
Great job guy's, way to crack down on all the major crime in your city. Instead of going after all the crack and heroin dealers you decide to show up outside Radio City and hassel a bunch of people there to just have a good time..bravo! I was outside the venue (just gathering my space befor i go into the show) I was drinking a beer (discreetly) when out of nowhere three undercover cops come up and start interogating me. They tell me if all I have is the beer they'll let me go, unfortunately I had 3 J's so they arrested me and I missed the show. I would have uderstood if they took the J's and threw them away still letting me enjoy the show but... In the paddywagon with me were 5 others, between all 6 of us they got a total of 8 J's. We all got MUST appear tickets which I know most of us are'nt going to make it back for because we're from out of town. So hats to you, looks like you wasted a bunch of taxpayers money and won't even make up for it with tickets.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 3 years ago by funky420.
Lynx
Visitor

Re: NYPD

#6560 3 years ago
Sorry that happened to you you dude. You were causing no harm and should have been treated better.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#6561 3 years ago
At least I made it in for the other 2 night's each absolutly amazing in thier own way.
The voices tell me what to say
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#6569 3 years ago
yea man that sux I feel bad.

I take no chances anymore (i never got busted just a close call) and from now on I stash all my shit taped to my underwear (yea find that you fuckin dirt bag cops busting pot smokers) of course I wrap it up real good.

Also Radio City has metal detectors and I usually have my bullet so I went out for a wood bowl for these 3 shows......unfortunatly I wasn't even thinking of a nice glass chillum - that wood bowl sure was nasty......lol.

It was no suprise that I was picked 2 out 3 days for the "random" metal detector search either......matter of fact I'm suprised they didn't search me all 3 nights! good thing I was prepared.

and sorry to hear about your unfortunate story man, I saw a lot of people getting thrown out for puffing there to, gotta bring the 1 hitters and keep it low at a place like that.
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#6571 3 years ago
THAT SUX BROTHER, LEAST YOU KEPT YOUR COOL THOUGH. SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF ROOKIE BOYS IN BLUE WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#6576 3 years ago
the pork have to make it look like they're doing their jobs.
After all , smack and crack are organization items and pigs dont like cement shoes !
sorry to hear about your rotten luck. maybe one of these days they'ill learn to leave folks alone
stay outta trouble
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#6594 3 years ago
New York must be having some sort of crackdown. The story was the same at the Nokia (or whatever its called now) and up at the Beacon during the Allman Brothers run.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Bud
Junior Boarder

#6595 3 years ago
Ya they def were being assholes. I managed to get in with my bat and some ground up nug. But once the magic fungus kicked in I was way too Paranoid to smoke. My wife was able to get a few off in the bathroom. But come on. They know full well that the crowd is composed of very peaceful people who may send a puff of smoke in the air occasionally. Its the same shit everywhere you go . They just want to make sure they can charge you 9$ for a beer. God forbid you don't pay a 100% markup. Heres to praying we get some common sense legislation. But you know that will never happen I read an article were Hillary Clinton slipped up and told the truth, they make more money from it being illegal. I'm sorry you had to miss that show that's the real crime.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Bud.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#6596 3 years ago
wow...it's great to know that all the serious crimes in NYC have been solved and they have plenty of time and money to go after such trivial matters...what a joke and what a waste of taxpayer money and resources...shame on whoever ordered this...that having been said, it is a real touristy area of town that is under constant surveillance so caution (do not step on tracks) was the word of the day
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#6599 3 years ago
So you're surprised that there are cops in NYC and that they will stop you for an open container on the street (also giving them probable cause) and then arrest you for holding an illegal substance?

Come on man, did you really need to drink that beer on the street? There are so many legal places to do it.

Is it silly you got arrested? Absolutely. But it was also rather silly of you to think you could do whatever you wanted with no consequences.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueLightRain, bitzer87, terrapinbound
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds