Re: Glaciers

#6559 3 years, 5 months ago
Last one.

OrcaCalf.jpg
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#6568 3 years, 5 months ago
LYNX, AWESOME PICTURES OF ALASKA. HAVENT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK OUT THAT PART OF OUR COUNTRY YET, HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE GLACIER ON TOP OF MT. KILIMANJARO I TOOK ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF AGO.
Attachments:
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
spinneresque108
Junior Boarder

#6591 3 years, 5 months ago
I lived there for two summers. Truly a unique place. I still remember the way it smells, like Alderwood and.... clean?.... If only it wasn't dark all the time for half the year I would live there for sure.

If you go, I highly recommend driving! Northern BC, the Yukon... you can't believe how beautiful it is. You can drive for days and hardly see another car.
Lynx
Visitor

#6660 3 years, 5 months ago
Totally get what you mean by the dark winters. When the sun comes up at 10:30AM, climbs only a little way above the mountains, then sinks and it's dark by 3:30 in the afternoon it is depressing as all hell for sure. BUT.... in the summer it's just awesome. I loved stumbling out of a bar at 2AM and needing sunglasses!
Lynx
Visitor

#6661 3 years, 5 months ago
oh and thanks for looking at my pictures. I was drinking Pinot Noir last night and going through old photos... not sure how I ended up posting so many. Woke up with a headache today.... that hasn't happened in a long time. Oh well. No drinky for me tonight. Tired now.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds