• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

oh please god let there be a NYE show...

#65413 2 years, 11 months ago
....that's all I'm saying.

Last shows sets had way too much "its all over" and "this might be the last time" and "he's gone" for comfort
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: oh please god let there be a NYE show...

#65439 2 years, 11 months ago
There's GOTTA be a NYE show~my honey & I are praying for one...& with all these rumors about Phil retirimg, PLEASE do a NYE show~seeing the boys on NYE is on both of our Bucket lists!!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#65494 2 years, 11 months ago
Please please please please!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#65497 2 years, 11 months ago
I second that in motion!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#65499 2 years, 11 months ago
mcolleen wrote:
There's GOTTA be a NYE show~my honey & I are praying for one...& with all these rumors about Phil retirimg, PLEASE do a NYE show~seeing the boys on NYE is on both of our Bucket lists!!

Phil retiring? it wouldn't totally shock me, but i haven't heard these rumors. i think he has at least a year or two left in him for regular tours. as for local SF Bay Area shows, i think he'll play as long as he can physically keep doin' it.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#65520 2 years, 11 months ago
i think they will play a NYE show, but i bet bob and phil both take a break from furthur. i have no info, its just with bob building TRI and hopefully jay will be done with the whole touring in support of primus's new album, so maybe i will get my ratdog return, and phil could work on his terrapin project, and do some bay area phil and friends shows, with a rotating cast of topless dancers, and they will anounce kurt cobain faked his own death and will come back and sing for the rythem devils
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#65522 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i think they will play a NYE show, but i bet bob and phil both take a break from furthur. i have no info, its just with bob building TRI and hopefully jay will be done with the whole touring in support of primus's new album, so maybe i will get my ratdog return, and phil could work on his terrapin project, and do some bay area phil and friends shows, with a rotating cast of topless dancers, and they will anounce kurt cobain faked his own death and will come back and sing for the rythem devils

terrapin station could become a strip club. I'm there dude!
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#65530 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, all I can say is stranger things have happened. Or did they?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#65535 2 years, 11 months ago
i would totally like to see the boys do whatever they have the most fun doin.
yeah i would like to see some ratdog shows, but only if bob is in to it, and the rest of the "other guys".
if furthur is what bob and phil are having fun doing now, then bring on more furthur.
as someone who enjoys furthur, but misses ratdog, i admit that furthur sounds more like the GD than any other incarnation since jerry passed. and they have dug up stuff like king solemans marbles and alligator and alot of other songs(more brent songs please) that i never expected to hear played as well as furthur is playing them. yall might think im crazy but im jonesin easy answers and eternity and ashes and glass and two djin and she says and odessa and money for gasoline and the new songs that i only got to hear once or twice, BRING BACK THE DOG AFTER NYE!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#65556 2 years, 11 months ago
I could go for some two djin!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds