• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
homegrownsmoker
Fresh Boarder

anyone streaming tonight From Utah? Taperrob?

#65382 2 years, 11 months ago
??
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: anyone streaming tonight From Utah? Taperrob?

#65390 2 years, 11 months ago
rob will hopefully give out the replay after the set thats been the pattern I know for a fact he HATES people asking him for a stream so DONT DO IT he may stop the replays if ya cant wait the hour or so theres something wrong with ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#65479 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
rob will hopefully give out the replay after the set thats been the pattern I know for a fact he HATES people asking him for a stream so DONT DO IT he may stop the replays if ya cant wait the hour or so theres something wrong with ya

Please explain the logic here... He hates being asked for a stream even though he sreams almost every show they play. Interesting...
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Slewfoot.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#65491 2 years, 11 months ago
i cant explain it its just the way it is .just cause he streams for a few doesnt mean everyone is entitled to his work is the way i see it. he provides the replay ,doesnt have to do that either
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#65543 2 years, 11 months ago
im listening to the replay of th efirst set right now and if i taperob to thank, then THANKS MANG!!!
i have no idea how this streaming shit works, but i bet its if you get to many people login on to the same stream, it may not work as well hence not just posting the password. just a guese.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds