• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

Re: Predictions for Utah

#65320 3 years ago
Lets be happy for the kind folks of Utah, its not all just about Colorado, geez, your time us gonna come soon enough. I hope they play a killer show tonight with a killer version if Rider!
Viola lee blues
Otherone
Days between
Morning dew

Are all due.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#65358 3 years ago
otherone78 wrote:
Lets be happy for the kind folks of Utah, its not all just about Colorado, geez, your time us gonna come soon enough. I hope they play a killer show tonight with a killer version if Rider!
Viola lee blues
Otherone
Days between
Morning dew

Are all due.

I agree man. Why sooo much 'anti utah?' I love the fact the band is going to a state they rarely play and many would never think of going to listen to good music. Red Rox is a great place, but be patient. Let everyone have their share. I am predicting a kilelr show tonight. They have a tendancy to make a unique venue amazing. I remember people bitching and moaning when they would play merriweather. How much the cops hated yankees traveling to see a show. Bustin people all the time. Well if a person is stupid enough to be carrying a notebook of sheets, barking at the top of their lungs they have 'em, it is their own fault.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 3 years ago by newyawker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#65370 3 years ago
meant no offense toward Utah . . . Moab, Alta, Snowbird and the Temple (hahahaha) are some of my favorite places in the world. just very excited for the shows this weekend. Hope it's a rock'n good time tonight. Maybe they will pull out the "mountain" theme in their setlist.
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#65377 3 years ago
Well, I have to think they're going to do Friend of the Devil- "spent the night in Utah", after all. And I'm thinking they're going to hold off Terrapin until RR, since they didn't do it last night. How about a Box of Rain and a Greatest Story, too, perhaps. Let's hope we're hearing it tonight! : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#65381 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Well, I have to think they're going to do Friend of the Devil- "spent the night in Utah", after all. And I'm thinking they're going to hold off Terrapin until RR, since they didn't do it last night. How about a Box of Rain and a Greatest Story, too, perhaps. Let's hope we're hearing it tonight! : )

SS; Good call with FOTD. I think Box encore myself.

How about a Rain theme.

Box of Rain,
Cold Rain
Looks like rain
Rain
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#65391 3 years ago
Denver Man wrote:
I love when they play I Know You Rider the day or 2 before coming to Colorado. It's like they can't wait to get here!

I wish I was a headlight ....

I think they will throw it down on Sunday. Happy hunting !
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#65392 3 years ago
im not anit utah i thought it would be funny to the drink drug thing since mormans are so anti that
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#65504 3 years ago
Well, its amazing a band like Furthur can play in Utah at all! But many great people live in Utah, not just Mormons, but I know where your coming from. We just tend to ignore the shows between the big venue shows like Msg and redrox.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds