• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

Brew Pub suggestions for Denver?

#65107 3 years, 1 month ago
Hitting Furthur Sat and Sun. Arriving in Denver on Friday and looking to hit up some of the brew pubs. I'm thinking of hitting Falling Rock Tap House, Wynkoop Brewing Co., Great Divide and Vine Street Pub. Anyone have any suggestions for beers and dinner? Flying into Denver, staying in Golden at the Marriott Courtyard...

Thanks!!!
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

Re: Brew Pub suggestions for Denver?

#65129 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if you know it's the Great American Beer Fest this weekend, however it looks might it might be harder to get a ticket to it than Furthur!!
www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/
Gr8fullBear
Junior Boarder

#65196 3 years, 1 month ago
The beer fest seemed to be sold out back in early August when we were planning our visit to the area. Sounds like quite an event.
littlequeenbee
Fresh Boarder

#65240 3 years, 1 month ago
if you want to go downtown, you can check out the breckenridge brewery by coors field on blake street or rock bottom on the 16th street mall. both are close to the wyncoop,(the first microbrewery formerly owned and operated by co govy hicky).

there's the bull and bush in glendale-modeled after a hampstead heath pub near london. they started brewing their own about 8 years ago.

the ironworks brewery is on alameda parkway out there in lakewood near where you're staying.

here is a link listing the microbrews addresses and phone numbers:
www.beer100.com/brewpubs_a_to_k/colorado.htm

have yourself a ball! but, the queen suggests that you don't drink and drive.
GUDLUVN
Fresh Boarder

#65247 3 years, 1 month ago
Breckenridge Brewery - www.breckbrew.com/ good ales and killer bloodies
Mountain Sun - www.mountainsunpub.com/ in Boulder but definitely good brews
Can't wait to get there!!!!!
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65313 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi, I would recommend the Breckenridge near Coors field. Or the Ale House sits just across downtown with a nice view of Denver and great food.

For your airport pickup I want to suggest myself-Regal Ride. We are the preferred ground transportation provider for the Great American Beer Festival this weekend. Call us to pick you up at the airport and also to take you to Red Rocks and back. We are Colorado natives and know our way around Denver. We also offer micro-brewery tours for groups of 4 or more.

Whatever you decide to do, be safe and have a great time in Denver and at Red Rocks.

www.regalridellc.com
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

#65691 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for all the info! Being a homebrewer myself looking forward to hitting the breweries.
As far as the car service from the airport to Couryard Marriott Denver West Golden, CO. What would that run?
Thanks again!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds