• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: Phish and Furthur co-billing in the future?

#8997 3 years, 4 months ago
to be honest i cant stand listening to PHish.. I dont see how anyone in there mind would compare them to the dead. They are nothing alike other than the fact that they Jam. thats it.

and I would hate if Furthur did a tour with Phish. Phish heads arnt anything like deadheads. its like a parking lot full of FRaternity kids looking for an excuse to do drugs and rip people off.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#9000 3 years, 4 months ago
How any Phish kid does it take to change a lightbulb? They dont screw lightbulbs because they screw their family (~)
deadahead
Junior Boarder
Music & Politics Don't Mix

#9039 3 years, 4 months ago
Smiley from Texas, you are crossing the line. This is not what Furthur wants on their forums, so drop those types of insults and stereotypes, which have no basis or merit whatsoever.
"The Grateful Dead," Jerry Garcia explained, "don't really take positions; we're musicians, not politicians."
Dylman
Fresh Boarder

#9045 3 years, 4 months ago
You guys stereotyping phish fans are a joke and sad. I've gone to as many Dead band/Furthur shows and Phish shows as I've been able to the last 15 years and love both bands immensely. So which box do I fit into?
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadahead
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#9054 3 years, 4 months ago
Look at my icon. That's what I think!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#9055 3 years, 4 months ago
My bad for upsetting the phish kids. I was just messin around. lighten up

and the reason me and my buddies say that is cuz we have a buddy lookin at serious time because of some Phish tour kids who couldt take the wrap for something they would have been out of jail for the next day.

but like i said i was jokin around
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds