Senior Boarder

Re: Security!???

#65272 2 years, 11 months ago
check craigslist for van rides etc...
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#65276 2 years, 11 months ago
I've cabbed home from red rocks before, theres usually a few waiting after the show...
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#65278 2 years, 11 months ago
And depending on where you're coming from there are party buses...

bustoshow.org

Beware though, they are run by clowns, and are usually pretty unorganized/late
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65295 2 years, 11 months ago
Then again, there is always Regal Ride! We are your DD for any event in Denver or greater Colorado! Pre-book your trip there and back with us! We drop you off at the top, and pick you up at the bottom of the ramp, so you never have to climb any stairs-just step down. How easy is that?

There have been times, such as when the concert is sold out, like this one, that there are no taxis to be had and you have to wait for an hour for one to return. Best to book our service and save the DWI fnes and fees and hassle.

I have never seen police flashing their lights into drivers eyes and pulling them over and I go there almost every weekend. One night the power was hit by lightening and two of the lots were pitch dark and so then there were some flashlights to direct traffic, but no pull overs. The pullovers happen in Morrison-that's where you have to be careful.
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65298 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, if you leave about a half hour early, you can catch a taxi, but if you wiat untilthe show is c ompletely over, you may be out of luck as the early cabs have left. This weekend will be especially scarce on the taxi's because the Great American Beer Fest is on all weekend downtown, as well as all the conventions and bars. So guess where the most taxies will be at? Not necessarily Red Rocks which is over 15-25 miles from Denver. Call Regal Ride 303-809-0507 and book your trip there and back before our cars are all booked!
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65299 2 years, 11 months ago
For a smaller group, call Regal Ride. We will get you there and back safely.

www.regalridellc.com
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65300 2 years, 11 months ago
Just as I have been saying. With the GABF in Denver this weekend, I anticipate cabs been very scarce at Red Rocks this weekend. Book in advance with Regal Ride! 303-935-5543.

www.regalridellc.com
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65302 2 years, 11 months ago
Not always, unless you leave the concert about 1/2 hour early. The there are usually about 5 cabs lined up. After they are gone, you will have to wait. Sometimes I ask stranded people if they need a ride, if I don't have any booked fares, that is...
if you are booked with us, you are set, no worries. Call Regal Ride 303-935-5543
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#65305 2 years, 11 months ago
There are cabs at RR but getting one is not overly easy.

Cops shining flashlights into driver's eyes seems illegal to me. And no I have never heard of such a thing there. Maybe if Insane Clown Posse was playing but even then I doubt it. I have personally never had a single issue with cops or event staff at RR and I have been there a good 300 times. One time at a Metal Festival back in the 80's they made everyone line up at the gate as soon as they hit the parking lot to avoid tailgating, that was about as extreme as I have seen. Even then, everyone just brought their booze and goodies with them and partied in line! That will not happen this weekend =)
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#65364 2 years, 11 months ago
Regal Ride wrote:
Not always, unless you leave the concert about 1/2 hour early. The there are usually about 5 cabs lined up. After they are gone, you will have to wait. Sometimes I ask stranded people if they need a ride, if I don't have any booked fares, that is...
if you are booked with us, you are set, no worries. Call Regal Ride 303-935-5543

bump.... cause you know regalride wants it bumped just one more time.... just in case anyone missed this- regal ride! For all your taxi pleasure.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds