• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: How do you keep from losing your shit at a show?

#64871 2 years, 6 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
My rule of thumb is don't take in what you can't afford to lose.

My motto as well. And it served the purpose perfectly. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#65003 2 years, 6 months ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
Cargo pants is the way to go . just think you get 6 pockets!! Anyone know the liquids situation at Red rocks. Can you take water bottles in ? only a certain number>? Place to refill them ? Any help would be appreciated : D

Last year they let us bring coolers with unopened water and soda into the venue.
The voices tell me what to say
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#65280 2 years, 6 months ago
A lighter in one front pocket, + lip balm in the other. I don't know about the rest of you, but a cell phone feels like an anchor in my pocket when trying to dance. Only did it once, haven't done it since. I have cargo pants (two fronts, two backs, + the all important two sides). On top of the above mentioned. ID, + cash in the right side pocket. And a pack 'o smokes in the left.
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65318 2 years, 6 months ago
If you do that at Red Rocks the parking attendants will tell you to get out of the bushes. This is do to the large number of folks looking for a toilet after the show in the bushes!

We are Regal Ride, your DD for the concert. Check out our web site and book your ride early.

www.regalridellc.com

If you drive, write down the lot name and number!

All drinks are taken at the door.

The South lot is the party lot!
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#65333 2 years, 6 months ago
Check out ipath shoes they have built in stash pockets in the tounge of the shoe never let me down also mayb a lightler leash yet to try that though. For water or all your stuff purchase a camel back backpack they let em in shows and you got all the water you can drink plus storage... cool part is theiere small comfy backpacks
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
skyties
Junior Boarder

#65344 2 years, 6 months ago
By not takin' one. I try to get my business done in the motel bathroom before the show.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#65360 2 years, 6 months ago
O you guys are so funny! being a girl I need to carry lots of things to the show. And I have a special show bag or purse whatever you wanna call it. But actually its an unisex bag that goes over my shoulder. Brown corduroy with a nice big stealie on it. I guess you can call it a messenger bag but it's not quite as large as most of them. I like it cuz my hands and arms are free and I can still dance around wearing it if there is no where to set it down.

Most of my guy friends just settle for a pair of pants with cargo pockets for the extra space. A lot also use the fanny packs or bring backpacks.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#65365 2 years, 6 months ago
Ancient Chinese Secret
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds