• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

How do you keep from losing your shit at a show?

#64633 2 years, 11 months ago
I meant where do you keep your "valuable" stuff like money, car keys, maybe a wallet, your stash, paraphernalia, etc when you are inside a show. I used to wear a psychedelic fanny pack, but it's ripped to shit and I can't find another.

It's really bulky in my pockets and I've already had paraphernalia fly out of my pocket and into the crowd while grooving. It's also a pain in the ass to hold this stuff all night.

Now I wear this (when I remember) but it's too small to carry much.

Necklace.JPG

Any suggestions?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: How do you keep from losing your shit at a show?

#64636 2 years, 11 months ago
cargo pants/shorts with buttons i remember everybody had one of those neck pouches back in tha day. i still wear a small fanny pack it also has a sleeve for a water bottle
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64669 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
cargo pants/shorts with buttons i remember everybody had one of those neck pouches back in tha day. i still wear a small fanny pack it also has a sleeve for a water bottle

Thanks, I had a cargo pants button explosion this summer, can't imagine why after camping and seeing shows for about 10 days straight. Button just flew off in the middle of a show. I'd love to find another Guatemalan fanny pack, but I don't see them anymore. I even checked with the real indigenous Indians when I was in Ecuador a few years ago. They said they don't sell them anymore
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#64718 2 years, 11 months ago
Don't leave anything sitting around. In St Louis last year I was dancing above the tunnels, and was wearing an under armor shirt under my rye dye, because it was fall. I started burning up and decided to take it off and put it in a empty section of roped off seats next to me. The thing was a sweaty hot mess. At set break I run down to smoke and grab a beer. When I get back somebody had actually upcycled to themselves my shirt. I couldn't believe it.

But yeah I usually have cargo pockets.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#64721 2 years, 11 months ago
The number one response is ......Go to the show naked !
terrapin_blue
Junior Boarder

#64725 2 years, 11 months ago
Am I the only one who thought this thread had a different meaning? Hahaha. My answer for the first question was magic

The way I keep from misplacing stuff is just to not bring much, and what I do have I keep in pockets and usually check repeatedly. I have two friends who will seriously just look for a spot on the side, stash EVERYTHING they own basically, and go get it after the show. They haven't lost much though to be honest....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#64726 2 years, 11 months ago
I keep everything in my pockets - there usually pretty full...
Brownbeards
Fresh Boarder

#64735 2 years, 11 months ago
go to www.zumiez.com and search for baja bags guatemalan fanny pack. tons there to choose from.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Brownbeards.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#64790 2 years, 11 months ago
I bring in the following: keys (and hopefully only a few on the ring); ID in case I'm out of my mind, cash or a credit card, and whatever mind/soul food I need for the show.... no pipes, because of the metal and bulk... at most a lighter and a joint or two. Everything else is unnecessary and simply gets in the way of getting one's freak on.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#64803 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm lucky and my girl usually holds everything in her purse( that looks more like a piece of luggage! lol ).
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds