• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
robinelio
Visitor

why isn't twitter being used for real time setlist

#646 3 years, 5 months ago
twitter is no longer being used by furthur band to post real time setlist updates.

it is a HUGE dissappointment.

unfortunately furthur board's much anticipated debut is also a dissappoitment. it is so slow and filled with errors that is is basically un-useable.

i really enjoyed participating real-time in setlist updates and feel betrayed by the band for the lack of them.
amigo del diablo
Junior Boarder

Re: why isn't twitter being used for real time setlist

#648 3 years, 5 months ago
They are posting the setlist via Twitter. Are you sure you're following @furthurband?
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by amigo del diablo.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#681 3 years, 5 months ago
I was having the same problem with my PC... It was like a cached page from last night. I pulled twitter/furthurband up on my iPad and was getting real time updates. Glad too, I had a friend over who had turned me onto philzone and we were wanting to watch the sets unfold. Bummer we couldn't find a stream.
Bluestnote 1
Junior Boarder

#686 3 years, 5 months ago
Waah!

I'm more disappointed 3/10 isn't on LMA yet. I had no problem being a night (now two) behind, once I unearthed a decent pair of headphones Da Boy left behind.

Four tunes from Thursday on the .com home page, tho.
SpliffyMcgee
Fresh Boarder

#691 3 years, 5 months ago
yeah, their twitter page isn't updating for me, but the setlist is showing up in the rss feed.
Skudebro
Junior Boarder

#712 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm having the same problem with Twitter and same anxiety not finding another way to get real time updates and comments.

At least some folks started something in the Show Review section.

And I hear people talking about using the Chat for shows, but I'm low tech and don't know anything about this or where to find it. Can anyone help me out with this one?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds