• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: So FurtherFlower76, How was Eugene?

#64756 3 years ago
I knew it would be tough to fly with them, but I forgot about three outfits a day, you go girl.

I would like to have a nice die or two, especially if I know who made them. That makes it a lot better.

Of any west coast dates, it would seem like Eugene would be one of the best. If you don't make any more out there, at least you made those three. I very rarely go to shows around town, almost never these days. Not that I mind, but it just takes something pretty good, or free tickets, to go to one.

Chicago and Indi are definitely on my radar. It will all come together in time. I plan on having a party on Sat and Sun nights in StL. A little bonfire and maybe cook some spaghetti. Probably not to wild, but it will be fun to meet a few folks. You're welcome to come and bring a few friends if it works out that way.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#64759 3 years ago
I'm bringing a table to the lot, I may have an extra you can use. I may need a place to store it during the show. Maybe bring some chile and rice to share. We can try to work together and make the best of it. Dead on the Rivet said he would pitch in too, so it should be great.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#64761 3 years ago
Thanks for the invite! I'll be at the Madison show on Saturday but Sunday I will be in the lot early! I'm driving back right after the show sleep a lil bit then head downtown. I wanna be in the lot 2 at the latest. Until they kick us out after the show! Which they went on for a while after the show last year. Real nice scene.

Do you have Indy tickets? If so an extra at all? I'll drive us there

I got a few more tie dye projects I need to do but I'll start on a couple shirts for you before November! It will be here before you know it!

FURTHUR!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#64763 3 years ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I'm bringing a table to the lot, I may have an extra you can use. I may need a place to store it during the show. Maybe bring some chile and rice to share. We can try to work together and make the best of it. Dead on the Rivet said he would pitch in too, so it should be great.

Yes I wanna make a treat also! Just don't know what yet. Something good! I have two tables already and only need one for the set up. Got a few extra chairs I can bring like 5 extras. It would be a sweet setup. If u have a canopy u could bring that and I can make a special F3 tapestry for everyone to locate! Idk if it will have "F3" on it but will be real awesome and I can post aspic of it beforehand. I can't wait for the hometown show! It was real special last year and this year will be even better!!!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#64776 3 years ago
FurthurFlower67: great to meet you in Eugene! the run was excellent and the band was in fine form. there was a real nice turnout in the taper's section and the crowd at Cuthbert was a lot of fun. there will be many good recordings of these shows circulating (a few sources are already up and available at archive and etree)

Of the three nights Saturday was my favorite... the Dark Star > Caution > Eleven was superb.

Hope to see you back on the west coast again soon!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#64782 3 years ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
FurthurFlower67: great to meet you in Eugene! the run was excellent and the band was in fine form. there was a real nice turnout in the taper's section and the crowd at Cuthbert was a lot of fun. there will be many good recordings of these shows circulating (a few sources are already up and available at archive and etree)

Of the three nights Saturday was my favorite... the Dark Star > Caution > Eleven was superb.

Hope to see you back on the west coast again soon!

Yes that dark star caution eleven was amazing!!! And I totally dug the St. Stephen the next night. Glad they got it in for us!!

What did you think of the 2nd set opener of Sailor>Saint????

Glad I got to meet you too! You are such a nice guy!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#64816 3 years ago
No Indi tickets yet. Still on the radar at this point.

We can throw a great party on the lot here. We'll figure out a way to bring the tables. Sorry, no canopy.

Fat guys need shirts too. lol
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#64877 3 years ago
Either of you two STL people going to see Mickey? I picked up tix today. I think it will be a great show in a intimate venue.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#64907 3 years ago
Its also on my radar.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#64967 3 years ago
Yes my friend told me about the announcement while I was in Eugene. I'm there man! I'm going to get my tix ahead of time to be on the safe side. 7 walkers played at the Rock House in April and I got in the day of but don't want to risk it! Especially after String Cheese sold out real quick! Didn't get my ticket to that
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds