• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

I need a miracle -

#64359 3 years ago
Yes everyday would be nice, but i feel thats asking alot. So can i get some good vibes and possibly I'll see one today or tomm.
i helped this dude at work today who was elderly and almost had a stroke. I called 911 and helped get him water and sit him down. I also cleaned the parking lot at work and found a dirty used condom...its my job, so i wrapped up in gloves and used like 3 towels so i wouldnt touch it at all...then disposed of it immediately - dont know how i didnt gag. If those two things combined dont jumpstart some karma, i dont know what can..LoL...actually...POl (puke Out Loud)

The song Catfish John was on my mind all day and i was hummin it for awhile.."That sweet delta dawn.."

"I gotta feelin , there's no time to loose. Sure dont know what I'm goin for, but im gonna go for it , it 4 sure."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

Re: I need a miracle -

#64384 3 years ago
so, actually you rock!! Thank you so much for what you did Somebody or something is keeping watch. I know I am.
Peace, Bryan
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#64439 3 years ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.livevi...U-GTAKoXSSzpulGra70w

i was also hummin this tune today aside of catfish john. and heard it by chance on the way back from petsmart..... if prince came out during a phish show to do this. , it would kill any jay z or undermind/roses are free/ and such. unless the beastie boys came out to join in sabatage or any kick ass tune.

but this shit would be magical...something phish is known for making.
i still love this recording by prince. great cut.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#64441 3 years ago
so i got my miracle, small but ill take hearin that on the fm station.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...6c9Fle34wB5EEp2FWfLg

that reference just inspired this tune. this band would dew nice with bobby and phiL and furthur.

hey los angeles guy...well, yur from sandiego. i wuz only sayin dude shouldnt camp in the heart of town, of LA....i know shes sourounded by trees and the breezes....but mazanitas only groW so Far from....the concrete part of LA. i didnt wanna brother to get killed. but i been to la son, and love it, but camping is going to be in very specific and unspefific places. safe and not.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds