• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Platy sightings anyone????

#65307 2 years, 10 months ago
sweet deal that suit is gonnablow alot ofminds for those who indulgein little tabs of paper and whatnot glad he got a miacle ticket too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Regal Ride
Fresh Boarder

#65315 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi! We are Regal Ride, your DD for the concert. Check out our web site and book your ride early.

www.regalridellc.com

If you drive, write down the lot name and number!

All drinks are taken at the door.

The South lot is the party lot!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#65325 2 years, 10 months ago
HEY ALL. Tis the PlatFreak here. Hope you all are havin a mellow time . Went dark for a couple days due to internet issues. Hung out for a lil bit in front of the montana venue decked out in the Platysuit and tie dye wit my finger raised high. Got a ticket in less than twenty minutes which obviously made me very ecstatic. The energy wasnt really there in the show. I say it was epicly mediocre. Nothin compared to that legendary three day run in Eugene. We'll see if anything can top it. I doubt Utahs gona be insane, but Redrocks surely should be quite ridiculous. lol =-D ALready got a bunch of pics in the Platysuit and also some video, but they are on various cameras n whatnot and will have to be searched for. Ill be out front tonight in front of the Utah venue sellin some bottle holders and holdin my finger up hopin for another miracle =-) Come look for me if your around, im sure a six foot platypus isnt hard to miss lol. Peace family. tty after the show or sumtin if im sane (HA). =-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#65326 2 years, 10 months ago
PlatFreak: good to hear from you and wlewis. hopefully all goes smoothly in Utah. it can be a rough state to travel through, so remain as stealthy as possible when on the road. i look forward to seeing the Plat-suit in full swing in Vegas and then in Monterey. stay safe. ~t
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds