• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Re: Can somebody official please comment??????

#64290 2 years, 6 months ago
Brother Dust wrote:
We need Phil and vending at all show, getting rid of either is a bad idea.

Vending??, the Grateful Dead took a clear stance against vending a LONG time ago and for good reasons, I would assume that for the same reasons that carries over to Furthur. This whole "no vending" rumor thats going around, even if it is true, is nothing new.
Chester
More or less in line

#64293 2 years, 6 months ago
It is worthless to speculate. As for vending, it's never been condoned by any incarnation of the band. But they've really
never tried to enforce a ban on it. At least not very forcefully. And we all know security varies from venue to venue. As
for Phil's situation, that's his business, and I will wait until he says something one way or the other. Until then, I intend
to continue living my life the same as I have all along.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#64299 2 years, 6 months ago
A boarder called Salamander on Rat Dogs forum started this RUMOR a few days ago and now it's gone viral. His opinion seems to be respected by other boarders on that forum site but I do not like the negitive tone towards Phil and JK that some boarders have posted. Salamander gives no reason except that Phil want to play music with his kids instead. I hope we get some clarity soon.
Chester
More or less in line

#64302 2 years, 6 months ago
Do not give any credibility to Salamander. He likes to do this kind of thing. Please wait for official announcements.
Phil is the only one who knows his business. We know he'll retire eventually. But I'll let him make that decision.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Island Head
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#64310 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, but I need to know so I can decide whether to dump my Furthur stock and pick up some DSO futures. In the meantime I'm hedging my bets by picking up some penny stock shares of Kesey Enterprises Inc.

And another thing, Phil is my bass on my Fantasy rock and roll team.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, strangerinboulder
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#64313 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, they all seem to want their Rat Dog back. I have never seen Rat Dog so I will not comment. It seems strange to me though that someone could like Rat Dog and dislike Furthur, Phil, and JK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, strangerinboulder
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#64315 2 years, 6 months ago
Island Head wrote:
A boarder called Salamander on Rat Dogs forum started this RUMOR a few days ago and now it's gone viral. His opinion seems to be respected by other boarders on that forum site but I do not like the negitive tone towards Phil and JK that some boarders have posted. Salamander gives no reason except that Phil want to play music with his kids instead. I hope we get some clarity soon.

Respect has to be earned, + validated. Enjoy the ride until otherwise noted. RR in four days. Peace out y'all.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by strangerinboulder.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#64321 2 years, 6 months ago
Looks like there's a short squeeze on Furthur's stock initiated by the Rat Dog Hedge Fund.

Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Yeah, but I need to know so I can decide whether to dump my Furthur stock and pick up some DSO futures. In the meantime I'm hedging my bets by picking up some penny stock shares of Kesey Enterprises Inc.

And another thing, Phil is my bass on my Fantasy rock and roll team.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds