• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

Re: Phil you rock you owe us nothin

#64207 2 years, 10 months ago
i really hope Phil is with us longer. I really cant believe that he would give up furthur after building it up so beautifully! Phil's sounded great this weekend! very strong vocally!! phil ROCKED this weekend!!!

i REALLY REALLY hope this isnt true. and if it were true i think they would make some sort of announcement as it would raise the amounts of ticket sales.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#64239 2 years, 10 months ago
This rumor seems to pop up once a month, and I am hoping it is just another rumor. If not thanks for all the years of enjoyment you have given us. My life would be very different ( in a negative way) if it wasn't for you the music, and the beautiful community that you helped create.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#64244 2 years, 10 months ago
Phil you're my favorite thanks for everything you've given us if this is true....if its not keep on breaking my speakers with phil bombs
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64257 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no inside information. According to David Gans on this weeks tales from the golden road, paraphrased a bit, but when the group got together at Joe Russo's wedding last weekend they were like little kids, excited to get back on the road. That being said, I'm not certain if Phil attended the wedding.

I have to think Phil really enjoys playing live, it must be such a high for him and all of the band. Saying you want to retire is easy; actually hanging it up ain't so easy, at least what I have seen in the real world.

Whatever he decides I too thank him from the bottom of my heart for all the years. In my heart I don't believe Phil is ready to hang up live touring, but I could be wrong. I certainly don't think he's ready to stop making music nor spreading the word about good causes such as Hep C and being a donor organ.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#64259 2 years, 10 months ago
Why isn't the thread on this site ? That ratdod site is on it's last leg and so full of negativity the dude probably put it on there just to get some action on the site , the guy seems to act like he knows everything , If Phil hasn't said anything, this jackass shouldn't be.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds