• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: NO VENDING.. Is this the NEW SCENE? Please advize?

#64597 2 years, 6 months ago
I didn't see a single cop at UIC
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#64599 2 years, 6 months ago
I love the vending , it makes the lot so much better before and after the show.
TooLeeDoo
Junior Boarder

#64677 2 years, 6 months ago
you will for sure..
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#64686 2 years, 6 months ago
I like the whole shakedown scene. I like handmade items, but yea no stealie patched sewn on some shorts ain't gonna cut it. Food vendors are always nice, and gotta love and respect the tie dyers! They bring the color to the scene But any vendors who are not there for the show need to leave! And really there is no way to control who is going in and who's not.

But that thought came to my mind this weekend in Eugene. How many people are here right now that won't even be going into the show. Quite a few! It kinda pissed me off because they aren't here for the same reason most people are for the MUSIC!!!!

But there were still vendors set up this past weekend. And cops all around didn't seem to be shutting them down. This couple parked next to us set up a canopy table and sold their home made items....real sweet couple and they went into the shows all nights!

But maybe it is all a big money issue. The band may be feeling it nots getting it's fair share because they aren't getting any cut from the vendors and the band is the reason we are gathering to begin with.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds